Fat experiences

Bigger in pictures?

Idk about every one else. But if I take pictures of my self or look at my self in the mirror. Idk I feel like I don't look as fat. But like if some on else takes a picture or Video of me I look like the fat blob sitting in the back ground. I mean just huge l. Taking up all of mine + some space or chair or what ever. I don't feel like I look that big. And I can't capture my self looking that big. But any one else.....its over I'm just over flowing!! It's fucking exiting to say the least! I just wanted to know if any one else has noticed such an extortionate phenomenon!
6 years

Bigger in pictures?

Oliver Hardy:
Yup, same experiences over here. Just like public mirrors in which I always look way bigger than in the one at home. No idea why it is like that but it's damn sure exciting to get the pleasant shock of being way bigger than you thought you were, isn't it 😏

I will catch my reflection out.of the corner of my eye and not realize that is ME!!! It's so awesome. It's like WOW this is the new and improving ME! 😀
6 years

Bigger in pictures?

ChattyBecca:
I will catch my reflection out.of the corner of my eye and not realize that is ME!!! It's so awesome. It's like WOW this is the new and improving ME! 😀

that's the sign you've been doing amazing indeed! new and improved you must look shockingly wonderful!
6 years

Bigger in pictures?

This is definitely the case for me. My dad took a family photo the other day, and wow, my face is really plumping up!
6 years

Bigger in pictures?

This is what I used to tell myself, but then I realized I was just actually bigger since I started gaining, and not used to seeing myself like that
6 years

Bigger in pictures?

Oliver Hardy:
Yup, same experiences over here. Just like public mirrors in which I always look way bigger than in the one at home. No idea why it is like that but it's damn sure exciting to get the pleasant shock of being way bigger than you thought you were, isn't it 😏

ChattyBecca:

Yes! The public mirror thing! It's catches me off guard! I love it though! I tend to wonder if that's every one around me has that image of me. I hope they do 😊
5 years

Bigger in pictures?

I still get caught off guard when I see my side profile in mirrors especially after a large meal. I looks like my belly is twice the size.
5 years