Stuffing

Capacity

Can't say I know for sure ... but I could certainly eat a gallon too.

If I was in a RL relationship with feeding or better mutual feeding ... it would not be difficult to stuff, encourage and tease me into 15,000 calories a day. (and yes, I am sure ... over 12,000 happened a couple times just with encouraging online chat)

Of course, I have pretty much determined that this is about as likely as my hitting the lottery! LOL

So, yep, not only a gallon, but a gallon more than once a day... and more in between.
6 years

Capacity

The thing to remember is that, no matter what the capacity of the actual stomach is, unless you're eating a very large amount in a very short timeframe, not all of the food is going to be in the stomach itself at once, especially with all-day stuffings. Food will go its natural course. The rate of gastric emptying is dependant on what is in it. Fattier foods will take longer to digest, thus slowing down the rate the stomach empties, while liquids will pass through much quicker, especially in large volumes, which I found out from personal experience. It may be a bit TMI, but whenever I bloat with a gallon or more of liquid, it tends to take its leave of me within about an hour.
6 years

Capacity

I know for certain that my stomach can hold a little over a gallon and a half (around five and a half liters) and thats drinking within a 10 minute window as to avoid anything being passed through to the intestines.
I don't know where the biological limit for humans is but I'm sure its well beyond what we do here.
Also it seems that the stretching is permanent because I can reduce my calorie intake to less than 1900 for months and return to my peak capacity after a few days of warming up.
6 years

Capacity

Hello, the stomach capability is really linked by the training like in sport. You need to stretch by stuffing or good meal. Obviously, the capability decrease with weight gaining, mainly due to viceral fat which limit stomach expension.

Personnaly I love stuffing and do this around one or two times by week. And with my recent small gaining, around 20kg, my stomach lost 0.5liter of capability. Even if I stuff myself in the bath to help my belly to expand with hot water around.

Kiss
5 years