General

Fat or skinny face on a ssbbw?

I wonder what FAs like the most, a face buried in fat, or a face relatively thin compared to the rest of the body.

I can find both of them attractive, but I absolutely adore when a girl has such a skinny face that from a face photo one would think she is really thin, but in reality she has an enormously massively huge body to contrast it.
6 years

curiousv:
I wonder what FAs like the most, a face buried in fat, or a face relatively thin compared to the rest of the body.

I can find both of them attractive, but I absolutely adore when a girl has such a skinny face that from a face photo one would think she is really thin, but in reality she has an enormously massively huge body to contrast it.

Yea....I really get turned on by the contrast as well....or I guess the unexpected size as opposed to just seeing her face.

Likewise when a girl has a noticeable body part that just doesn’t fit sometimes is pretty sexy.....such has really huge fat juggs but with skinnier arms or relatively thin with huge thighs and ass.

Most of the time I like it more evenly displayed Fat all over but I do sway toward the pear shape with huge breasts, upper arms and huge lower belly among the other pear figure qualities.

Overall I like a chubby full face but no where near how Fat I like the rest of the figure to be fatter.
6 years

I really love to see a woman with a very pretty face, and I think she is thin (wishing she was fat). Then she gets up out of her seat or out of her car, and she is fat.
6 years

johnxyz:
I really love to see a woman with a very pretty face, and I think she is thin (wishing she was fat). Then she gets up out of her seat or out of her car, and she is fat.

This.....yea my wife can have that effect especially certain things she may be wearing. Another side note about her sitting in the car.....as she gains weight and her ass gets bigger she actually sits so much higher in the car....kind of arousing.
6 years

xFreya:
I like normal faces, my face is chubby but not fat, I don't have a double chin or anything and you can't tell I'm fat if you see my face smiley

The contrast of a face without chubby cheeks or a double chin with a SSBBW body is awesome! That said, I also find those chubby cheeks and multiple chins to be very erotic!
6 years

Double chin and chubby cheeks to a certain extent. Super cute
5 years

I love it when the whole person is layered in fat, including the face. Double chin is super sexy.

When my wife was at her heaviest she had a nice round face, thick cheeks. Love it!
5 years

Love a fat face. love to see the chin fat jiggle when she chews. I'm in love with fat though. I make no apology for that.
5 years

I like both on a female and a slightly plump one on a guy.
Its funny how its so different for everybody.
I had a thinner face when I was 400+ than I do now at 340.
Not sure why but my face has plumped up a lot and I have a double chin now.
4 years