Fat experiences

Came across a possible feeder and unwitting feedee at work...

Ok, so this sounds like it's out of a FF story but it's 100% true.

I work part time in a small women's clothes shop to help fund my studies. Mostly women come in alone or with friends but we get the odd couple. Last week, a young heterosexual couple came in with another woman friend (who was very pregnant but that's incidental to the story). They were talking about their recent wedding, and making jokes about putting on marriage/pregnancy pounds, which was fun to hear in itself. HOWEVER, the best part came when it was time to try on some clothes. The pregnant friend said she was ready to pop (her belly was very, very large) so she wouldn't be buying any clothes. The woman in the couple, however, took a couple of things to try on - in a size 8! Now I've been working there a while and have developed a fair eye in estimating sizes, and this customer can't have been any smaller than a 16, possibly an 18 (unfortunately the shop only carries up to an 18). She was tall, around 5'8", and big all over, thick thighs, chubby soft arms, rounded ass, big boobs, round cheeks and a starter double chin, but most of all a big, round, high belly that stuck out further than her boobs! And, it just so happened that she'd picked out one of my favourite garments - a tunic with blue horizontal stripes, made of a stretchy jersey/elastane fabric. Why is it my favourite you ask? Well, it shows every little bulge and roll, even on the thinnest of customers! Reader, I wish I could describe what this luscious woman looked like in the size 8, but to my sadness she wouldn't come out of the changing room to show her partner. Ever the attentive assistant, I told her how that brand always comes up small, especially in that fabric, and got her the next size up. I actually got her the 14 to spare her feelings, which she put on and dutifully came out to show her husband and friend. It was certainly a look. The first thing to notice was her chest - it was clear to me that she hadn't upgraded her bras in a while, as her boobs looked almost cut in half as they bulged out of the cups and against the tight fabric. As she turned around to show her husband, her pillowy arms strained at the sleeves, and her back rolls bulging under and over her tight bra strap were defined in all their glory. The stripes were pulled tight across her wide hips, and the outline of her ass with its too-tight underwear was clearly visible. The most overwhelming vision, however, was the belly. It seemed to stick out even further as the stripes moulded around it, and her jeans were tight around her waist, creating a soft, flabby roll above the waistband that was only highlighted by the top. She adjusted it uncomfortably, and asked her husband how it looked. His eyes didn't light up exactly, but he said she looked beautiful and no, of course it's not too small, of course you're not really a size 12. She'll take it! (In a size 14, when a 16 would have been too small!) As her husband came to pay, buying it 'as a treat,' she talked about how she's going to wear it to work, how it'll look even better when she loses some of that wedding weight...her friend of course reassures her that she doesn't need to lose weight, at which the woman blurts out that she's 3 stone (42 pounds) more than she should be, oops! I have a feeling that she won't be losing any of that newfound flab...
6 years

SahX:
I think she's merely a pregnant everyday's woman. Nothing let to suggest she's into Feederism.

The woman who tried on the clothes wasn't pregnant, I assumed that was clear from the story. I also assumed using the word 'unwittingly' made clear that the woman isn't into feederism, but that her husband may be as she said she had gained a lot of weight since getting together with him, and he clearly enjoyed seeing her in too small clothes. Of course that's all speculation, and I thought people may enjoy hearing about it whether or not the customers were into feederism or not.
6 years

Great story, thanks for sharing! Does the issue of customers just having gained weight and needing to adjust to larger sizes come up often?
6 years

mischnickde:
Great story, thanks for sharing! Does the issue of customers just having gained weight and needing to adjust to larger sizes come up often?

Actually yes, I'd say about two per month, and a few times a month I have someone coming in to exchange for a bigger size. There are also customers who are very slim but buy clothes that are too big, but it's much less common. When the women who need a bigger size are younger (late 20s/early 30s), they tend to make a comment about how they're dieting because they used to be a size 8. Often I wonder how many will ever wear a size 8 again...
6 years

AJ43:
When the women who need a bigger size are younger (late 20s/early 30s), they tend to make a comment about how they're dieting because they used to be a size 8. Often I wonder how many will ever wear a size 8 again...

Bigfatbellyfan:
I dated a girl that ballooned up end of high school/into collage, she hoarded all of her smaller clothes saying she'd eventually lose weight and wear them. Never happened, just got bigger and bigger.

HerShoes:
I still have all of my smaller clothes and have been telling myself (and others) for years I would get fit and wear them again. And I’ve just been adding to that collection as I’ve outgrown and moved from 6 to 8 to 10... I’m in 12 now. *Still* stubbornly holding out on buying the next size up, but realizing 14 may be on the horizon even if I try to diet again

Maybe to save money you should get some clothes that are a size too big. Maybe get size 16 and skip 14.
4 years

I think the lecturers are gone
4 years