Extreme obesity

Examples for huge gain weight?

How it's really possible to transform yourself from a very thin guy into obese man, there is any example of such persons, who really gained a lot of weight?
5 years

I started off weighing around 140 pounds. I weight somewhere between 320 and 330 pounds now.
5 years

Simple just be a pig
5 years

I was 150 lbs well into adulthood. It was the gradual change in my lifestyle (older, slowing metabolism, desk job, stopped sports, started eating fast food) that caused me to gain my first 50 or 60 lbs.

I wrote about it here in the FF story section:

fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view
5 years

giantjay:
I was 150 lbs well into adulthood. It was the gradual change in my lifestyle (older, slowing metabolism, desk job, stopped sports, started eating fast food) that caused me to gain my first 50 or 60 lbs.

I'm in awe of your ability to gain like you did. I hope to do the same. I'm reading the story and I did the math; you gained half a pound a day for that first fifty pounds. Wow!
5 years

nofbar:
I'm in awe of your ability to gain like you did. I hope to do the same. I'm reading the story and I did the math; you gained half a pound a day for that first fifty pounds. Wow!

My peak month was, if I remember correctly, a little over 20 lbs. My feeder was convinced we could get to a pound a day, but it was very difficult. It took a lot of work - so much that sometimes it seemed like more work than fun at times! But her dedication (and my obedience smiley ) paid off. But at a point it takes a lot just to maintain, too, so that slows things down.
5 years

nofbar:

giantjay:
My peak month was, if I remember correctly, a little over 20 lbs. My feeder was convinced we could get to a pound a day, but it was very difficult. It took a lot of work - so much that sometimes it seemed like more work than fun at times! But her dedication (and my obedience smiley ) paid off. But at a point it takes a lot just to maintain, too, so that slows things down.

Did you get a burning sensation on your belly where you expanded?
5 years

giantjay:

what a wonderful story!
hopefully you'll find the time to write the next part soon smiley !
5 years

I gained about 40 pounds in a month, and hjope to get to 400 soon, but have been stuck at 310

Original weight was 220 haha
5 years

MottiF:
How it's really possible to transform yourself from a very thin guy into obese man, there is any example of such persons, who really gained a lot of weight?
4 years
12   loading