Story authors

Ask my characters anything!

Yep, just ask them anything- a well thought question, a quick question, and i'll answer as them in character.
Just know that most of them are not (intentionally) gainers, and quite a few are unfamiliar with concept entirely.
(note: I don't know where to put this, this forum section seemed the best fit for this topic so my apologies if it would have been better off elsewhere)

Below is basically a summary of each of them
(I have more characters than this, but they're either below 18 or non-humanoid and as such aren't here)
(also most of these characters do not exist in the same universe)

Opall Nagriffe
Orientation: straight
Height: 6' 5"
weight: 200 pounds
Opall is the prince of an isolated island kingdom, and as the older of the two princes he is the heir to the throne. This all... kinda went straight to the young man's head- he's an absolute narcissist. Not only is he proud of his position, but he is more proud of physique. Opall is quite fit and muscular, and he spends a great deal of a given day fine-tuning his looks, especially his hair. He's also well practiced with fencing and has a rapier with him at almost at times- he would almost never turn down a friendly (or not friendly) duel.

Judania
Orientation: not known yet
Height: 3'
Weight: 150 pounds
Age: N/A because she is a robot, has the mentality of a 20 year old
Judania is a small robot- this is not only because smaller robots are cheaper to make, but smaller robots are lighter, and being relatively light for being 70% metal is vital when you were built to dance! As much as she loves her job, she gets overheated quite easily and dearly wants to learn what other joys life has to offer. She's friendly and quite cheerful- and for a robot, quite huggable, her outer body is made of silicone, rubber and other soft materials and the metal components mostly make up her interior.

Bartholomew
Orientation: Bisexual
Height: 6' 6"
Weight: 140 pounds
Bartholomew formerly lived a comfortable life in a wealthy family. Unfortunately, one night he woke up to two marks on his neck and knew exactly what that meant. Fearing what his family may think of his unwilling transformation he fled to the streets. He has yet to drink anyone's blood because he does not want to hurt anyone, and he does not yet know that vampires can in fact eat normal food, so unfortunately he's been starving for the whole month that he's been a vampire. Bartholomew is immensely shy, and speaks with a stutter. he wears a heavy coat to shield himself from the sunlight and to hide his concerningly skinny appearance.

Carla
Orientation: undecided
Height: ?
Weight: 550 pounds
Carla is a Selkie (beluga whale mermaid), living in freezing arctic waters. Although she loves eating every bit as much as the other members of her group, eating and eating and eating and travelling the same sections of sea over and over gets boring fast. So Carla has developed a curiosity- a mild obsession- for humans. She hauls herself out of the water and onto the sea ice, and loves to relax. it's comfortable and she might even see a human up there! Though it's a shame the ice sometimes breaks under her.

??? (because he's new and I don't have a name for him yet) (just refer to him as 'the biologist' for now)
Orientation: straight
Height: ??? (have yet to decide)
Weight: 535 pounds
This man is a biologist who has been granted permission to work on a revolutionary project studying evolution. He's extremely eager and prone to getting excited at extremely small discoveries- given the nature of the project at hand he almost never has a boring day at work. This biologist also has quite a keen eye, and has by far noticed the most shocking things so far (such as an aquatic isopod actually caring for it's young for several months). His definition of a coffee break is what most would call a full course meal.
6 years