Body inflation

Inflation methods/bloating

Hey all! Always been into belly inflation for ages but really been able to mess with it recently now that im living on my own. Im gonna list the methods and how to do each of the things I do the most. As a heads up, it might get a little graphic soooo, yeah. I'm not gonna be giving anything in depth, and am going to assume you've inflated before.

DISCLAIMER - YOU HAVE TO KNOW YOUR LIMITS, NEVER, EVER, PUSH PAST WHEN YOU START HURTING, IT SAVES A LOT OF TROUBLE JUST LETTING YOUR STOMACH SETTLE AND SEEING IF YOU HAVE ROOM THAN TRYING TO EXPLAIN TO A NURSE OR A DOCTOR THAT YOUR RUPTURED SOMETHING BY STICKING HOSES INTO YOUR ASS

Water Enema - Got a hose? Want a big belly? Don't mind sticking things up your rear? Great! You're all set for the first one. Personally I do this one the most and it's really self explanatory, using a hose insert the nozzle into your butt, make sure it's far enough in there for the water to basically penetrate ( or have the hose penetrate if you're up for that ) And turn the flow on, I think it's best to use water that's roughly room temp, but I usually turn it on hotter to feel it moving around ( although this probably isn't the safest )

Air Enema - Same thing as before but instead of water it's good ol fashioned air. I've found doing this while laying down works the best. One thing I've also heard is that you can actually hold a lot more than you think, but in order to do that you have to take a relatively large amount of time ( i've done this once and actually had a dome for a belly, shit was awesome, but I actually had to hold myself shut because I couldn't do it with my butt muscles ) Anyways, make sure the air is room temp too, cold air can cause cramps, warm air I've never tried. Helium would be fun to try, but unless you're skinny and made of rubber, you ain't gonna be floating around.

That good ol mouth method - So this has had loads and loads of controversy on the site, people think this method is fake, others claim they can do it with two gulps ( which I think is horse crap ) Anyways, without any form of actual practice you aren't gonna be able to do it with any form of anything. So my best suggestion is to start with a balloon ( or if you're desperate a ziploc ) Anyways, fill that up with some breath, and then basically try and swallow the air, if the balloon is large enough the pressure should be able to flow into your stomach. I would actually press the balloon down to make sure I got the flow going. Eventually you will get the motions down and be able to do it with just your mouth. In essence push your cheeks out like a fish, and when they're pushed out, do the swallowing thing and quickly force your cheeks back to a resting area. In theory this should work, but I have no problem answering questions if anyone needs to ask just shoot me a PM.

Coke and Mentos - Self explanatory, most people think you take the mentos first then chug some soda, idk how well this works, but I usually take 3 or 4 mentos and wash em down with soda. When the air starts pushing and you feel the urge to belch, suck it down and hold the air in. When you feel like you're maxed out, give yourself some time to relax, then keep going! Just make sure you dont overdo it or it might decide it wants to come back out.

Cake Shake - Yellow moist cake - very important, idk why, but only use that box. Anyways, throw it into a blender, throw some milk or heavy cream in there, and make sure it doesn't cake up in the blender. I would recommend doing this with a funnel because this stuff is insanely sweet, any way to dampen the sweetness is nice. Anyways, decent amount of calories, and the reaction will happen maybe 4 or 6 hours later. Tons of gas, just like, burping, farting, everything from everywhere. On top of the gassplosion, it also basically blocks up your digestion, all the meals will stay on top of each other, but you'll be able to keep eating. Really fun.
5 years

Inflation methods/bloating

Tibberrios:
Hey, non native speaker here. Can I get a better explanation of the cake method?

Yeah, the cake shake also got me interested since I'm not really into putting a hose on my butt.
5 years