Gaining

Any way to dull the taste of butter?

I don't know if perhaps you mean salty rather than strong. You could buy unsalted butter if so. There are lots of different flavoured butters and I like some and detest others.

If you really don't like the taste, try drinking cream shakes instead maybe.
5 years

Add brown sugar, maybe a little cinnamon if you like.
5 years

Have you considered bread?
Or perhaps cinnamon rolls slathered in butter?
5 years

At some point I just discovered a brand of butter, that was quite pleasant to my taste and I was able to eat small piece of it, which actually tasted nice - non-salty and with cream flavor (chemically enhanced probably). Its not all-fat, just 72.5% and contains palm oil, which might be contributing to its taste.
Needless to say its my favorite now, even though I don't eat it raw, but at least on a toast.
5 years

Hedonistic_Purity:

But like I said, icing is easier and more effective. Especially when force-fed with a calking gun (;[/quote]

How do you feed someone with a calk gun?
Not sure how this would be done, but I would love to learn. Kinky minds want to know... smiley
5 years

Fivehundred
"as a fetish service provider for the past six years, I'm well aware that kinks are weird, but eating butter just by itself sounds like a way to make you shit yourself violently. and I love butter, so this is just puzzling to me."

Seriously, will butter/fat make you shit yourself violently?

I'm just a little shy of 500, but I'll get there one day.
5 years

well, speaking about guns... look what I found:

that thing would've delivered some radical feeding smiley
also, if you guys really would like to end world hunger - that would be an ultimate weapon for the job.
5 years