Submission and domination

Blackmail

It's a great fantasy, for sure. I know it would be a lot easier for me to accept, as weird as that sounds. Part of the hangups of gaining always stem from more negative voices in my life trying to guilt me for my choices, though they believe my gain is accidental instead of purposeful.
It would be much easier to explain if I were FORCED to get fat, quickly, than to just do it for the sake of doing it.
6 years

Blackmail

Adiposerex:
Anyone ever want to just get past that initial fear of gaining by being forced to gain 50-100 lbs all at once by force? I want to be a big mound of fat, the idea of no escape and no turning back is such a turn on

I agree with this 100'% !
6 years

Blackmail

What would they black mail you with?

What if they forced you to gain or tell everyone you know about your fetish?
6 years

Blackmail

burgerqween:
What would they black mail you with?

What if they forced you to gain or tell everyone you know about your fetish?

Or maybe a story that relates your "sin" to your fetish -- misusing a company credit card for expensive meals and new wardrobes as you indulge in your fetish of gaining weight.

That way, the blackmail somewhat matches (and exceeds) the new part.

Better yet, though to make it a kind of dark story, that you have abused the credit card with personal gym memberships, protein-packed super-fit meals, home exercise equipement, training outfits and shoes. Then, someone blackmails you into giving up that "fit" lifestyle and gaining weight or they tell and you end up in prison.
6 years