Fat experiences

"oh yeah i'm actually kinda fat"

Being 6 foot 3 at 300 pounds I don't feel fat, just like mildly overweight, and haven't had anything to really like click that I was larger than I realized. There was like this little thing in class that happened where we were doing figure drawing and we were offered to sit down on the drawing pads. There's a larger girl in the class who asked the teacher how much the pads could hold. I hadn't even stopped to consider that my weight could have been too much for it, but she was worried, the student next to me spoke up saying he was 275 and it was fine, she nodded and sat down. I didn't even realize that if the pad wasn't actually sturdy it would have been snapped in half. I thought it was pretty interesting and kinda made me realize that I am pretty fat ( at least compared to what I used to be ). This also kinda dons on me at the theaters where they have these really large reclining seats and my thighs kinda touch the sides. Has anyone had similar experiences?
6 years

Marie were you 220 as a member here? I remember you being 203 or so.You always look nice but you certainly aren't remotely fat or even overweight nowdays.
6 years

Tubby Marie:
Don�t think I posted ics at 220. Yes yes technically I am not overweight (at my max 141 right now) I have a lot of belly fat and look chubby for my height. Thanks though for you compliments. You know how to cheer a girl up.

You actually did a collage of pics including a 220 picture from before you joined. Wow.Gorgeous Belly at 220!
6 years

I had one today. I had to walk around my working looking for a tool and after an hour I was just sweating up a storm. I'm always worried that my coworkers are watching and judging me
5 years

I had one today. I had to walk around my working looking for a tool and after an hour I was just sweating up a storm. I'm always worried that my coworkers are watching and judging me
5 years