Gaining

62oz of heavy cream

Skinnynomore:
Is drinking 62oz of heavy cream a day for at least 1w to much? I just down 32oz in 5min and wanted more so I'm thinking of trying to drink 62oz of heavy cream a day. For 2wks l. I'm assuming I will gain at least 15lbs in a month if I keep it up.

chubbynate:
That's way too much to digest, go slower or you won't enjoy it very much. Try drinking half and half it's much easier to tolerate. I'm drinking it right now in place of milk so I can hopefully get my sides and back to fill out more.

Skinnynomore:
Ok well I guess I will probably stick to only 16-32oz a day like I originally planned for. But that depends on how I fill over the next few days

It's my understanding that the body will only digest a certain amount of fat at one. time. That after that point the body just gets rid of it. Wasted calories/ fat. Anyone care to comment on this?
5 years

62oz of heavy cream

When Vavoom did her legendary rapid gain from 157 in March to 260 in August years ago - she Always drank 32 ounces and several times it was 64.She eventually got to where she would Chug it.
In the case of the OP I would say 32 every day would be fine throughout the course of the day until they could maybe drink it straight down like she did.
5 years

62oz of heavy cream

Jazzman:
When Vavoom did her legendary rapid gain from 157 in March to 260 in August years ago - she Always drank 32 ounces and several times it was 64.She eventually got to where she would Chug it.
In the case of the OP I would say 32 every day would be fine throughout the course of the day until they could maybe drink it straight down like she did.

Was she a member here?
5 years

62oz of heavy cream

She was.Much more famous on Curvage for the topic "Heavy Cream Does Amazing Things"
5 years