Fat experiences

The sensations of fatness

Not just jiggling, although jiggling is delightful. Things like the feeling of my soft, heavy belly resting on my thighs and touching my desk as I type. My double chin creasing and bulging as I move my head. Resting my arms and hands on my upper belly roll. These are all sensations that really bring home how incredibly fat I am! Things you don't experience as a thin person, they are unique to being fat.

Which fat sensations are your favorite?
5 years

Lying on my back, letting all the weight from my belly spread out and press down on me. I really get turned on by having to squeeze a bit through a narrow door way.
I also love the feeling of lying on my belly too. Something that feels so right. smiley
5 years

The sense that the heavy lady overflows a chair, her clothes and make a noticeable difference on the strain put on the bed.
5 years

My belly just barely rests on the counter but plopping it over and over actually hearing my fat hitting the counter is pretty nice, cant wait to just watch it flow into the sink
5 years

The waight pulling me down. The ever growing laziness. Resting my arms on my belly. Looking lap space. Squeezing in and out of things like cars and closets. Out growing cloths. Wearing them any way. The comments. The exposed flesh. I love just about every thing that comes with being truly fat. It's just great! 😁😁
5 years

The waight pulling me down. The ever growing laziness. Resting my arms on my belly. Looking lap space. Squeezing in and out of things like cars and closets. Out growing cloths. Wearing them any way. The comments. The exposed flesh. I love just about every thing that comes with being truly fat. It's just great! 😁😁
5 years

I love the feeling of lifting up a stomach roll in the shower to clean under it.
5 years

Back in late 2016, a female friend (about 110 kilos 170 cm tall) came to my place for a long weekend - she was attending some sort of course in my city.

The first night we slept together, we didn't have sex but I did enjoy the feeling of her weight on the mattress. Although she is not the heaviest lady I slept with in that bed, it felt like she weighted the double of her weight.
5 years

I love turning my neck and feeling new fat from my treble chin squashing onto my shoulder. The way my arms can't hang straight down or swing because of overspilling belly fat at the sides. The fabulous feeling of going through your wardrobe trying on clothes and finding nearly all of it has no chance of fitting, when it all fit or was even a little big 12 months ago. That so tight feeling of those very large but too small clothes. That little skip you get in your belly when you mail order some massive clothes for extremely obese people, get them out of the packet, think I could fit two of me in these, put them on and find them snug. Ticking the returns box for those enormous clothes in the biggest size they do 'too small'. Messaging a seller on eBay starting with the sentence 'i have a 67" waist, will these fit'. Oh so naughty but nice. Resting my belly on the sink, feeling the relief of the weight loss for a bit, but then enjoying the staggering weight of it after. Wondering how long it will be before I'm too fat for many car seat belts. Feeling pinched in theatre seats. Laying on my side in bed and knowing my belly flows out so far I can barely reach round it. The rippling and jiggling..... Oh I could go on. No wonder we just want more and more........
5 years