Fat experiences

Talk about friends reactions to seeing you gained alot of weight in such a short time go into de

One of my friends just started poking my belly, and when she felt how far in her finger sank, she just kept doing it. I was stunned and didn't say anything and neither did she, but I could tell she was shocked by my gain and surprised just how much fat i really put on.
5 years

Talk about friends reactions to seeing you gained alot of weight in such a short time go into de

The reactions I've experienced with my wife are always denial. She'll bring up her weight gain and friends immediately shoot it down "oh, we haven't noticed. No. You look great" which I always find amusing because, uh, she's twice her size now. Folks just want to be nice.

The other is, after she started gaining, coworkers now offer her food all the time. She does NOT have a sweet tooth, so it always is a surprise to her - her boss will now buy her ice cream or will come over with a bag of candy and ask if she wants some. Heavier women will now make a point to walk to her cube and mention when there are donuts in the kitchen. Where she used to get balloons on her birthday, she now got a giant 16" birthday cookie. She said that NEVER happened before when she was skinny.
5 years

At work people have told me I look fatter everytime I see them.
5 years

A few years ago, a friend of mine from university made a trip over to Korea for a long term work assignment, and wound up getting married and staying there. The last time I saw him in person was when I was working downtown, maybe around 2002 or 2003. I was about 165 lbs then.

He made a trip back into Toronto not that long ago and by the time he had returned, I was years deep into gaining. He was shocked to see that I was more than twice the size I was when he last saw me. There was a shock of how he couldn't put his arms around me, and how big I was stomach wise - he had to step back and take my size in, he told me.
5 years

Gettingfatter:
A few years ago, a friend of mine from university made a trip over to Korea for a long term work assignment, and wound up getting married and staying there. The last time I saw him in person was when I was working downtown, maybe around 2002 or 2003. I was about 165 lbs then.

He made a trip back into Toronto not that long ago and by the time he had returned, I was years deep into gaining. He was shocked to see that I was more than twice the size I was when he last saw me. There was a shock of how he couldn't put his arms around me, and how big I was stomach wise - he had to step back and take my size in, he told me.

I looked at your profile. 500+. Nice work!
5 years

Road2chubby:
Yeah I want to know peoples' experiences too

(Quote) getting larger:
Why do people always stare, I was fat and gay, and got bullied.
5 years

This happens to me at work too. I am always offered the leftovers.

We have a bunch of really heavy women at my office. And whenever there are sweets or a cake, people offer it to them....they always decline. But when once the meeting is over I always see them slyly sneak 2 large slices and hightail it back to their cubicles, lol.
5 years

Male friends who have not seen me in a while will pat my belly and say: "My you look like you have been enjoying yourself lately" or "My don't you look healthy." Always enjoy comments like that.
5 years

My wife had family over this week and yet again it was boldly pointed out how fat I was getting. I replied just wait until you see me next time.
5 years

My favorite experience was long before I actually got into gaining. I put on about 20 lbs the summer before 12th grade (all my friends were working, so I just sat around eating the whole time).
When we got together the 1st day of school, everyone started talking about how fat I got. My girlfriend (who had never said a word all summer) started rubbing and poking my belly, agreeing with them and egging it on!

I had no idea then why I was so turned on, and looking back, I think she may have been a closet fa. Wish they could all see me now!
5 years
123   loading