Submission and domination

Are there any submissive feeders?

There's a few of them out there. Submissive feedees and dominant feeders are definitely the most common, but there's a handful of submissive feeders and dominant feedees are probably the rarest.
6 years

Hey, a fellow dominant feedee! It's rare to see someone like me. smiley
6 years

Was just thinking about this too. Most feeders seem to be dom, which is cool, but I love the idea of controlling the feeder and taking pleasure for myself while they give me what I want.

I wonder if there were general submissives on Fetlife or somewhere else that would be into being submissive for a feedee?
5 years

litterally what i came on the forum today to find. I thought i'd want to gain weight but am missing my small body. (not that I would't go fat.) but I was thinking wouldn't it be awesome if I could keep my sub persona but feed a dom. It's very hot thinking of someone making you feed them and getting way bigger than you and having complete control over you. My husband is not huge but he is slightly chubby and larger than me. I frequently have fantasies about me feeding him to obesety and him being my dom
5 years

I’m definitely on the feeder side, but more of a switch. Would love a woman to worship and wait on while she grows smiley
5 years

I’m such an enigma. I’m a mutual gainer so flip flop from being the feeder and feedee. I’m also a switch so flip flop from being dom/sub.

My GF is exactly the same so we get to switch our roles all the time. Sometimes mid scene.

For example I might start out as the dom feedee. Commanding her to get me food etc. which she dutifully does. Then though as I get full and start to lose some interest in continuing to eat. We will swap and so then she becomes a dom feeder and will force more into me. Teasing and manipulating me till I’m truely full.

Though it must be said she’s never a dom feedee. She’s always sub as a feedee.
5 years

I’m such an enigma. I’m a mutual gainer so flip flop from being the feeder and feedee. I’m also a switch so flip flop from being dom/sub.

My GF is exactly the same so we get to switch our roles all the time. Sometimes mid scene.

For example I might start out as the dom feedee. Commanding her to get me food etc. which she dutifully does. Then though as I get full and start to lose some interest in continuing to eat. We will swap and so then she becomes a dom feeder and will force more into me. Teasing and manipulating me till I’m truely full.

Though it must be said she’s never a dom feedee. She’s always sub as a feedee.
5 years

I’m a mostly sub feeder but can be a bit of a switch sometimes. Sometimes I want to do the feeding, sometimes I want to top from the bottom and demand my feeder to super intensive in my care.
5 years

I'm a mutual gainer & I like most genders (and I'm also a BDSM switch), but if we're talking male feedees, I'm only interested if they're dominant & I'm submissive (or we're doing it from a place of equals). I'm very much not into male submission.

So hi! We're out there!
5 years

Hi im Marsha. I wanna get to 300 but I think it would be so kinky to have a dom and sub relationship. I love to be dominated and told what to eat and how much. I really can't be told when to eat cause I'm very busy with work. My kik is mhufford87
4 years
12   loading