Extreme obesity

What's your ideal immobile partner?

If he or she were happy with their body that would be enough for me. I've had a few 'gainers' that actually hated that they were fat and that's just not a relationship worth getting involved in
6 years

No you didn't read my post correctly. SHE needs to be comfortable with her body.
6 years

I think how comfortable she is with her body depends a lot on the feeder. A woman can weigh 110lbs and still find herself overweight or find other faults. It's our task to make them see themselves through our eyes.

I've been working for at least a year on my wife now, and she's slowly, very slowly adjusting into "I'm sexy THIS way"
6 years

Hedonistic_Purity:
Personally I don't care how uncomfortable she is in her own body as long as she unambiguously affirms her choice to suffer through the aches and pains while I callously worsen her condition with more enabling.

I like that attitude. Doesn't work for me IRL because I want her to be happy -- but as a thing, with the right person, I could so see myself do this.

It's one of the many things I like from this kink. To see her walking around with a belly 30-40 lbs over what it should be, knowing she is carrying around all that extra weight "for me"

Feeding them fatter truly is the gift that keeps on giving smiley
5 years