Feedback and suggestions

Personal ads in regular forums

Yeah, I am torn about this. There are piggies, looking for a feeder, and feeders looking for feedees and all of that is great. I mean seriously, it IS great.

There are also what I would suppose are the "send me $50 and I will eat a hamburger while we chat about it" posts that appear every hour or so from the same few people. They don't come out and say that of course, one of them always calls them "real feeders". That gets a bit tiresome.

I have noticed that some of the " send me ..." posters seem to have left or don't come here as much. I suppose that they were not getting the participants they hoped for.

And just to be clear, I don't care, if there are folks willing to send money like that, more power to them both. I guess, for SOME of them, it just seems like more of a con job than a shared passion to me.

There are some lovely feedee/gainer/piggies (like FatPattyPig for example) that I am sure would love to have a feeder send them food and are not trying to turn it into an income generating business. And I appreciate every one of them! :-D
5 years

Personal ads in regular forums

As I said GB, I don't care what others do in general. That does not mean I don't find it irritating. I get irritated when I hear the same commercial on the radio back to back for hours.

It is just as ok for one of us to dislike someones behavior as it is to like it. Expressing frustration with something is not the same as kicking them off the site.

As to your comment about "where are they supposed to do that". The site rules DO forbid using this site to advertise your "business" other than in your profile.

Feel free to ask the owner of the site to change it if you like, but the site sells advertising for business'. It makes no sense to give business advertising away when they need the revenue.

The job of running FF is not easy, the forwardness of some of the repetitive posts drive some people away, so there is a difficult balancing act to allow enough not to be ... let's say draconian ... and not not chase others away.

And might I add that the moderators do a lot of work and show a lot of dedication for no pay. I appreciate all the effort they put in.
5 years