Feedback and suggestions

Messages are broken

After a certain character amount the site basically just freezes and I have to close the tab, tends to happen around 200 characters being used
5 years

Messages are broken

I've just tested the messages but haven't been able to replicate this error. Please could you give me some more details. Which page are you on when this error occurs e.g. list page (contacts page), or view page? Please post the URL below.
5 years

Messages are broken

On viewing a message sent by a user,
fantasyfeeder.com/messages/view
The user is bellylover60
5 years

Messages are broken

fivehundred:
I have two invisible unread messages stuck in my inbox. it's frustrating because I think I've got something to reply to but nooope.

Well at least you can reply in more than 200 characters, hopefully
5 years

Messages are broken

Does this happen when you’re typing a message or when you try to send it?
5 years

Messages are broken

hiccupx:
Does this happen when you�re typing a message or when you try to send it?

Typing, upon reaching a certain amount of characters ( roughly 200 characters ) the site freezes and I have to completely close the tab
5 years

Messages are broken

I have an invisible message that also won't go away
5 years

Messages are broken

fivehundred:
I have two invisible unread messages stuck in my inbox. it's frustrating because I think I've got something to reply to but nooope.

This should now be fixed.
5 years

Messages are broken

fluffybabee:
I have an invisible message that also won't go away

This should now be fixed.
5 years

Messages are broken

I'm having the same issue, I get a notification telling me I have two unread messages but when I tap it there are no new messages. I have went through all my messages & there are no unread ones.

Should now be fixed.

The bug that caused this should now be fixed but there may be some people with this residual error. It will automatically correct itself for everyone in time but if you want me to fix this sooner just let me know.
5 years
12   loading