Gaining

Weight after cream

Weight keeps showing as long as there is a surplus of calories. There is no "eat one, gain forever" kind of thing.
5 years

Weight after cream

Can't hep you there. Doesn't ring a bell at all.

The surest way I've found to lock in weight is known as the yo-yo diet effect. Gain, then go on a diet for a bit. Lose weight until you reach a plateau. Start binging again. You'll regain the lost weight and then some.

The setpoint, the weight your body thinks it should be at, slowly moves up this way, making (permanent) weight loss beneath that point less and less likely.

It's for this reason I'm never complaining when my feedee gets scared from the scales and goes on a diet. Unless it would be a lifestyle change, a diet just helps long term weight gain smiley
5 years

Weight after cream

After I have consumed heavy cream over several weeks, I have found that the fat continues to appear in places such as love handles, thighs and bum for about 2-3 weeks after stopping the cream. I have a theory that the fat gets stored internally (visceral or possibly in the liver) initially and then re-distributes to some extent around all the other places. It may be rubbish - I'm not medically qualified.
5 years

Weight after cream

Curveman:
After I have consumed heavy cream over several weeks, I have found that the fat continues to appear in places such as love handles, thighs and bum for about 2-3 weeks after stopping the cream. I have a theory that the fat gets stored internally (visceral or possibly in the liver) initially and then re-distributes to some extent around all the other places. It may be rubbish - I'm not medically qualified.

I experienced this as well....and it has been discussed in another HC thread somewhere on here. It definitely is true...just when you think after not drinking it for several weeks you continue to see effects and growing. The other thing is it develops in areas where you may have not gained before....I happen to be a muscle chub build with a big ball gut when I was intentionally gaining but the HC made me gain in my butt, hips and back like never before.....as well as making a lower soft layer of Fat on my bottom belly or under belly. Still today i have much softer Fat on my lower belly now. Women I am sure get really soft Fat eventually with the HC gaining.
5 years

Weight after cream

voluptuouslover:
I experienced this as well....and it has been discussed in another HC thread somewhere on here. It definitely is true...just when you think after not drinking it for several weeks you continue to see effects and growing. The other thing is it develops in areas where you may have not gained before....I happen to be a muscle chub build with a big ball gut when I was intentionally gaining but the HC made me gain in my butt, hips and back like never before.....as well as making a lower soft layer of Fat on my bottom belly or under belly. Still today i have much softer Fat on my lower belly now. Women I am sure get really soft Fat eventually with the HC gaining.

Yes, your description of the extra fat in those places is exactly what I experienced. Heavy Cream is indeed great stuff!
5 years

Weight after cream

I used cream also, with the same results. After I atopped and my body leveled back out, I lost a few pounds. My lower tummy became super soft. I jist love the way it feeels! Might have to do more of these cycles if its what I need to do in order to get super soft.
5 years