Submission and domination

Total degradation

younghungdom:
As a young gym lover i have absolutely no interest in fat women sexually, however i fucking lover being an abusive dick to them, destroying their self esteem driving them to comfort eating and generally humiliating them as weak willed pigs, if you're a useless fat ass girl who enjoys being ridiculed then fire me a message or leave a comment.

Be careful you don't cut yourself on your edginess
5 years

Total degradation

why the kink-shaming? srsly, lots of stories and fantasies on here are very similar to this, and this guy didn't go stalk and abuse anybody against their will. If you attack people like this, you're just being the very things you are trying to attack, while he in fact was not.
5 years

Total degradation

younghungdom:
As a young gym lover i have absolutely no interest in fat women sexually, however i fucking lover being an abusive dick to them, destroying their self esteem driving them to comfort eating and generally humiliating them as weak willed pigs, if you're a useless fat ass girl who enjoys being ridiculed then fire me a message or leave a comment.

On this forum, it must of course be OK. But what do you do in real life? Most fat people are not fat fetishists who secretely love being degraded because of their weight. Many can be very hurt by your behavior.

In real life, I regulary cause fat shaming incidents where I am the "victim." I know that some of the people who humiliate me are in fact sadists. I love it. But because not all people are like me, I think that they should do it only with informed and willing people. Like on this forum. But don't hurt people in real life who don't know what is actually happening.
5 years

Total degradation

[mode fat/aging humiliation on]Do you have female friends who love gym/fitness and who have (of course) no interest in fat men sexually but who love to degrade them? Women like this: www.youtube. com/watch?v=5qWaGpowoY0 (copy the link in another navigator window and delete the space). They are extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely beautiful, aren’t they? I dream every day and every night to be with such a woman. But I don’t believe in Santa Claus anymore. I know that in the best case, I can be with a huge middle aged woman who wants a man at any price, even if she is not attracted to him. But I have no chance to be one day with an attractive woman. I can offer nothing to a woman.

It was not always so. Believe it or not, I used to be young, slim and hot. I did have a dream body. But while people like you worked hard to stay beautiful, I just sat on the couch and stuffed myself with all delicious food I wanted. I couldn’t do something else, and I still can’t do something else. I had a better time than you. At the beginning. But as time passed, I lost both my young appearance and my slim body. The mirror test became more and more painful. I became overweight, then fat, then obese, then morbidly obese. And it didn’t stop. I experienced the cruelty of nature towards men and women and the pitiless of time. This brute takes you slowly but surely all, all what you were given at the beginning of adulthood. It progressively ruins your face and turns you into a slob. When it has finished its destruction work, you are only a useless and repulsive fat ball, all lovers and friends have gone forever. Only people who have good eating habits and do a lot of sport age well. But I don’t have the required will for it. I can just snack the whole day, sitting on the couch. That is why time turned me into an obscenely obese middle aged man.

I think that the only thing I can be useful for is giving pictures of me (the height of horror: wearing only a swimsuit) for free to gym/fitness lovers. I am sure that it will motivate them a lot since they will do all they can not to become like me because of the intensity of their disgust. Also, it is good if superior attractive people have fun making totally degrading comments about me. I don’t see another use for me. I also have unbearable pictures of me for example with my flabby belly hanging out of my shirt, because I am too lazy to buy new clothes, and I must drive 30 km in order to buy them, if I can still squeeze into my car. It can be a good entertaining stuff.[/mode fat/aging humiliation off]
5 years

Total degradation

renee:
I am a big woman who has consented to and enjoyed this sort of situation.

And you are 100% right. I am very sad for people who don't know these sexual fantasies. Most fat people are unhappy because of their weight. Poor people. We are very lucky to be into fat fetishism / fat humiliation SM. Yesterday, on a French feeding forum, I had an "argument" with a fat woman (who also loves being fat shamed) about how obese and disgusting the other is. And in my case, as I am not the youngest anymore, the way time devastated / is progressively devastating my appearance was also an issue. We wrote very hurting comments to the other. I was completely degraded on the most ignominious way, and I loved it.

Can I fat shame you, or is it reserved to your man and your feeder? You can fat shame me (all people can do it), and there is no limit in cruelty. If you want to upload pictures of you, don't hesitate to do it. On my pictures, because of professionnal reasons, I don't show my face anymore, but in September I will do it again.
5 years