Story authors

Story idea requests

I have a couple of story ideas that I would love to see someone develop into stories. smiley So if anyone would like to use these ideas, feel free to consider this a formal story request. smiley

1. There is a Microbiology major who is planning for her senior project to be a study on the use of a certain type of gas producing bacteria as an alternative energy source. The project would involve basically farming the bacteria inside the stomachs of cows. But a problem arises. Just as everything is set to go, a group of seniors decide to pull a prank, releasing all the cows from the school's field, resulting in the loss of the cows she would have needed. Now, with no time left to come up with a new project, she takes extreme measures. You see, for the past semester, she has had an EXTREMELY annoying roommate! So rather than flunk, she decides to make due with what she has and, rather than farming the bacteria in a cow stomach, she secretly farms them in her roommate's stomach after tricking her into signing a participation waiver. She secretly gets her roommate to ingest the bacteria regularly, and begins cooking every one of her roommate's meals, making sure her diet is tailored to fuel the growth of the bacteria. As a result, the roommate begins to suffer from constant indigestion weight gain, and chronic excessive belching. It eventually gets so bad that she can barely get through a sentence without belching and she becomes a social outcast and gets presented to the Microbiology Major's class as her final project.

2. A college girl with extreme environmental views who is very much against the use of landfills and pollution decides to protest against them. She wants the protest to be extreme and get media attention, so she decides that her protest will be to use her own body as a "Living Landfill." Basically during her protest, she will eat nothing but garbage, like the stuff that typically gets composted. She ends up effectively creating a compost pile inside her stomach. It gets bigger and bigger until she has a swollen potbelly full of composting junk. It is causing her extreme indigestion and stomach pain, but the protest has garnered her a ton of media attention and a bit of regional fame, so she decides to continue her protest through the pain, even inadvertently developing a fan club that collects things for her to eat.
5 years

Story idea requests

both are very cool
5 years

Story idea requests

Nok:
both are very cool

Is there one you like more than the other? smiley would you be interested in writing one of them?
5 years

Story idea requests

can't, sorry man. I have lists a mile long I'm trying to work thru when i find time. But good luck; they sound unique
5 years