General

Finally told a boyfriend about my fetish.

id been openly avoiding it for weeks, saying it was kinda too weird for me to feel comfortable about telling anyone.
but he finally got it out of me...
he was supportive and even said he'd help me gain the 10 or 20 lbs i want to put on.
i'm 112lbs 5'5"
i still kinda hate that he knows because i've been such a hermit about it my whole life... it's hard to get used to the idea of someone actually knowing what goes on in my sick head.

wish us luck. and if you have any poor mans tips for gaining with a high metabolism... pls hit me with them.
5 years

Being 5' 5" and getting to 122-132 pounds is not weird. Now, if you wanted to get to 400 pounds, that might be a little weird. Of course, around here that is pretty normal.
5 years

johnxyz:
Being 5' 5" and getting to 122-132 pounds is not weird. Now, if you wanted to get to 400 pounds, that might be a little weird. Of course, around here that is pretty normal.

well yeah duh, but i've always been considered underweight and bony... it'd be extreme of me to even think of taking this that far.
as someone with a history of eating disorder it's bizarre as hell of me to have a kink such as this... it's never made sense to me.
it's something i always get uncomfortable or scared of when i show signs of weight gain or whichever... i just tend to starve myself instead of following through... even tho i know it's what i want. it's kind of a big step for me to put my mind to it and have support
5 years

Actually there have been a number of anorexics and bulimics that have turned into full blown feedees. I'm not sure of all of the mechanics behind that. But as a gaining admirer, I find it very interesting.
5 years

johnxyz:
Actually there have been a number of anorexics and bulimics that have turned into full blown feedees. I'm not sure of all of the mechanics behind that. But as a gaining admirer, I find it very interesting.

interesting, never had heard of it besides me lol
5 years

fantasyfeeder.com/forum/posts
5 years