Lifestyle tips

Inexpensive, high calorie food that can be bought in bulk?

trying to put on weight, but i get unmotivated a lot and we don't really keep a lot of go to fattening items in the house... it can be easy to just avoid eating at home altogether, which is a big no no for getting bigger.
any suggestions on what kinds of things to get?
5 years

My understanding is that heavy cream works well. You can cook with it, put it in a milkshake, or just drink it straight.
5 years

Inexpensive & bulk? You're talking carbs. Pasta, rice, chips, anything made out of simple flour.
5 years

Peanuts can be bought cheaply and are very high in calories.
5 years

Pasta is cheap and can be made to tastes really good. Sauce.... buy the sauce that costs a dollar a can and add heavy cream and sugar and oil to it.

Pizza cheap too. but the inexpensive ones and add topping like crazy. Bacon, but dont cook it first. Salami, pepperoni etc.

Desserts can also be made cheaply and heavy on calories. Make your own icing and add sugar.
5 years

on an added note... I have been trying to make my popcorn, taste like what you would get from the movies. I read on a box of microwave popcorn, that they used Red Palm Oil. I do not know much about red palm oil, could anyone enlighten me?

Is this the "Magic" ingrediant to get Movie theater color and taste?

Fattening?
5 years

Cartons of double cream and yoghurt are good for weight gain, and lots of butter
3 years