Fat experiences

Being over 300 pounds

Well on the brighter side of things. I really started to feel fat after 350. I have always been on the heavier side. But like I'm almost 400lbs now and I like it. But I have liked every part up till now and am looking forward to going beyond 400lbs. But. I like the aspect of gaining....like mostly the food. But the looks the comments. All letting me know that my efforts have played off......if you like being fat. I guess u just like being fat. It's just a prefferance. If u wanna be there and the number is what's does it for u. Do it. If u get there and don't like it change it. If you get there and it isn't enough change it. Just do u dude.
5 years

Being over 300 pounds

Dude I'm almost 400lbs and have never not been " obese" once in my life and I have had plenty of girl freinds several one night stands. Shit I even turn chicks down. Shit I could go to the bar right now and pick one up if I wanted too. I have many freinds and people in general love me.
......maybe you just suck. I'm not sayen nothin I'm just sayen
5 years

Being over 300 pounds

Or maybe have some confidence in ur self. Read a book on being seductive. Idk obviously you can't suck any more. 😁
5 years