General

Other fetishes you have?

I wouldn't call myself a fat fetishist, maybe an almost-fetishist, as I can get attracted to thinner women. It's just that I'm very attracted to very fat ones.

Other almost-fetishes I have:

- pregnancy/breeding.
- long hair. Especially cute when an SSBBW has a whole curtain of long hair covering her entire body.
5 years

Other fetishes you have?

For me:
Lift and carry where a man lifts a BBW/SSBBW and struggling to do so.
Period - red wings and maybe running a period sanctuary where BBW/SSBW are treated like royalties at the time of PMS and the time of the month - even changing their product.
Squashing and trampling
5 years

Other fetishes you have?

I'm a huge exhibitionist. It's probably my biggest fetish over everything else, tbh.

I also am pretty voyeuristic. I'm probably a voyeur equally as much as I am an exhibitionist.
5 years

Other fetishes you have?

I like to be big myself, but in addition I also like girls who are big and really bigger are better. I love big boobs and / or hanging bellies. Yes also big silicone boobs are hot for me. Lately I have discovered that also huge sexy butts are attractive for me.
So dream come true would be to find lady in 500 pounds like me, with big hanging belly, boobs bigger than I have and big butt.
5 years

Other fetishes you have?

For me, feederism and feminization combined with BDSM. The idea of being controlled, restrained and force fed, including hormones and piercings, is a realistic fantasy.
4 years

Other fetishes you have?

Have y'all heard the good word of fetlife?
4 years

Other fetishes you have?

Ah man, I guess I'd say inflation/expansion, weight gain, immobilty, purification, latex/leather, light bondage, some squashing, slob and a little with vore. There's probably more but it's kind of in the moment stuff or just things I'm not sure count, like short stacks, blue skin etc.
4 years

Other fetishes you have?

I'm fat in real life and its not a fetish.
In fact I don't have any fetishes other than cute womens feet but its not an obsession.
4 years

Other fetishes you have?

I'm into a fair bit of slob-related stuff. I like big sweaty guys personally, and I quite like belching and flatulence as a result of stuffing or consistently excessive/over-indulgent diet. I'm also really into olfactophilia, i.e. I love bodily smells/BO, particularly pits, feet, crotch and ass smells. Pretty weird to most people, but I guess that's just kinks in general. And I absolutely adore stretch marks, it's like they show real dedication to gaining haha
4 years

Other fetishes you have?

i enjoy body hair n not showered n no deodorant
4 years