Gaining

What do you like the most in gaining?

I like the look and feel of the accumulation of fat. It’s somehow a comforting feeling.
5 years

I really enjoy the view in the mirror as my belly/butt get bigger. I wear the smallest briefs I can fit into, just to accentuate any weight I gain. I was up to 230 lbs. last summer, got down to around 215 lbs., but I'm going up now to 219 lbs. My waist has stayed at 46". My wife is obese, and I have been a subtle encourager for years.
5 years

A lot of things, but the surprises in particular that come from transforming from a lifetime of thinness to a state of extreme fatness. The increased appetite, capacity, and perpetual gluttony. The increasing fear and avoidance of any kind of exercise. Bumping in to things. Physically struggling to do simple things, like reaching far or just standing up. Going from a medium size shirt to a XXL. Etc. I love these daily surprises and reminders of how fat I have become!
5 years

I love how fat tends to make anyone look soft, inviting and effeminate. When either a man or woman gets fat, bellies get big, hips widen, breasts grow and butts bulge. I find all of these things very inviting. And now that I am experiencing this growth for myself, I find it exciting. I feel myself taking up more space and I want to continue to grow. We're on this Earth for such a short time, take up as much space as you can.
5 years

People I meet often feel comfortable enough around me to say most often 'your wife must be a great cook' when pointing to my belly.

Wife? Is that the name of the cute lady at Taco Bell?
5 years

I love the side view of my belly and how it is getting bigger. It has the look of a pregnant belly at the moment. I'm hoping for it to turn into a hanging belly
4 years

I enjoy feeling each new gain adding extra squish and inch on my body. I also enjoy how with the new fat my belly starts jiggling more and more every day.
4 years

My belly getting bigger. Loving how my belly looks and feels as it grows. Popping buttons off of my shirts and pants. I can't just choose one thing that I like
4 years