Lifestyle tips

Regreat with your weight.

Does any have this issue? I'm starting to wonder myself.
5 years

Part of me wants to go back to being fit and able to run and jump off things and do small people things, the other part of me wants to be unable to fit into my hall because of my blubber
5 years

The idea of a woman taking away the choice from me is really hot but then it's also scary.
5 years

ForceFeedMeFatter:
The idea of a woman taking away the choice from me is really hot but then it's also scary.

I wouldn't mind it as long as I like the woman haha
5 years

ForceFeedMeFatter:

I wouldn't mind it as long as I like the woman haha
5 years

Yes and no, mentally I want to be skinnier - I don't want to give up the ability to be active/do hard physical labor. But when I'm eating and playing with my fat - I really wish there was more.
5 years

jboabfe:
Yes and no, mentally I want to be skinnier - I don't want to give up the ability to be active/do hard physical labor. But when I'm eating and playing with my fat - I really wish there was more.

Yeah this is basically what I wish haha
5 years

regreat = to make great again.
5 years

I'm coming at this from the feeder side.

My unknowing feedee, but cooparative eater, self-sabotages a LOT, but has had some serious convincing and enabling help from me to go from her mental "low weight" idea of 198 lbs recently to 207-209 lbs nowadays.

I love it, I adore it. She is VERY happy with the extra sexual attention it brings from my side. With the increase of spooning (with me holding her belly).

But it's also brought moments of going on the scales and her feeling defeated, down, bad.

At those times I can feel bad for her. Usually it makes me "allow" her to diet; to do her own thing, which I very well know will make her lose a tiny fraction, only to get stuck again.

Knowing that with my knowledge and enabling skills, I could maybe compensate for her total lack of self-discipline and get her to the tiny weight she aspires too, makes me feel guilty-ish sometimes.

From her side what I see is that she's willing to do ANYTHING, especially extreme quick-win diets. What she can't handle is.........this is the rest of your LIFE. They're right; this isn't a DIET, it's a LIFE STYLE. Fruit breakfast, salad lunch, slim meal, and 5 almonds evening snacks will be the rest of your LIFE.

Who can live like this?

The only words of consolement I can give you are; if your one single true desire in life is to weight less, you can. If it becomes THE single focus of your whole life.....you can.

The reality, from a feeder's point of knowledge, is that this has now become your new set point. Losing more than 5-10 lbs is a struglle against nature. Gains are easy and quick wins; losing is an uphill battle, where uphill over years means up-scale. It's why we can let out feedees diet; we know it will come back on PLUS some more.
5 years

forever balloon:
sounds like all my diets have brought me here so I better accept it this is not temporary

A feedee attitude to drool over smiley
5 years
12   loading