Extreme obesity

Have you found your feeder?

WalkinInAdventure:
I have yet to find a feeder who was wlling to have an open conversation instead of giving me the silent treatment! Would love to find a feeder for long term and possibly marriage

I suspect you need to meet in person and discuss Feeding. Too much online and it gets no further.
5 years

My wife takes great pleasure in making me fat. Once I started getting a round belly and we openly talked about me gaining she found it a real turn on. I would crack jokes about myself wearing a 2xl shirt when clothes shopping (now a reality) and she would hold up size 46 or 50 inch pants up in the air for everyone to see and say is this your size? Obviously it wasnt. But she would smile and says soon it will be. Lol

But like a few other feeders here she really doesn't want me over 300 and believes that weight should be my max. That weight isnt set in stone but to her a 300lb husband sounds very large. Now it has been pointed out that if my belly stays round i may have to gain more for her due to she really wants to see a large jelly belly apron on me that has to rest on her ass when banging her from behind. I'm guessing due to my genetics I would have to be well over 300 to get saggy.
5 years

I haven't yet, but I'm totally available.
5 years

Not yet
5 years

I am totally available yet.
5 years

Cassie87:
Not yet

I see where the Trans community in GR is really beginning to surface. Heard there was a related weekend festival here in town recently too. Seems to me people's coming out is becoming less difficult every day - at least I hope it is.
Wanting to be fed and fattened along with being Trans and lesbian makes you a very unique personality, particularly in West Michigan - but your sexual orientation is just as valid as ANYBODY's and as acceptance continues to blossom here, and it absolutely will, I hope this makes finding that certain someone who's just right for you easier, and that it happens soon. Best wishes.
5 years

No smiley not yet too.
5 years

no D:
5 years

Kinda. We message regularly and video chat on occasion. It sucks being stuck in a place; physical contact would truly cement things.
5 years

nope, don't think there are any feedees in my area.
5 years
123   loading