Extreme obesity

Have you found your feeder?

Nope. smiley But to be fair, I moved to a different state this summer and I'm still forming a social network. Plus I want to try and get some health problems sorted out before I seriously start looking.
5 years

No such luck, then again I don't come here as much as I used to.
5 years

Would like to find girlfriend that would be female feeder and she would make me gain weight
5 years

No
5 years

Erick:
no D:

Me either
5 years

Will5202:
if I�m going to be a Feeder I would rather be with someone. Enjoy spoon feeding and cooking and baking for the right woman.

Seconded. I'm not sure I see much difference between having an online feedee and paying a cam girl. A real irl relationship sounds so much better. Sadly fewer folks here seem to want that lately.
5 years

GutLovingSnack:
My problem is that I can't find a feedee, lol. I usually get a message or message them, but then things just kinda sputter off even after sending some food their way. It's a bit tiring tbh.

nah i totally understand. thats why i dont really bother now a days. i just enjoy the community and keep to myself
5 years

I have not found a long term feeder, but I have had luck hiring guys to feed me in the short term to help me obtain my gaining goals.
5 years

I'm still alone and searching too.
5 years

Nope.
5 years
123   loading