Fat experiences

Saggy tits

Cutiet89:
So since i was a developing young adult my tits have been so saggy... Now that im fat they are sitting on my stomach . im self conscious of them. Are saggy tits hot???

Mainstream sociaty I think prefer perky breasts. This site is probable going to be one of the few places where this may not be true.

I take it as a sign of age, and being a feedee.
5 years

Saggy tits

Hell yeah. Hope you stick around smiley
5 years

Saggy tits

Saggy or flabby titties on a guy is major turn on for me as having a fatpad above your private parts
5 years

Saggy tits

I've always loved saggy boobs.
5 years

Saggy tits

Saggy breasts are awesome. Being effected by gravity is nothing to be self conscious about. Unless you stay quite small or pay a small fortune to combat it everyone's breasts sag eventually. Just look through the pics here and you'll see you're in good company here.
5 years

Saggy tits

Cutiet89:
So since i was a developing young adult my tits have been so saggy... Now that im fat they are sitting on my stomach . im self conscious of them. Are saggy tits hot???

VERY hot, i LOVE them... and also when then are low hanging... I ve seen a woman in black dress 2 days ago... she was without bras, damned !!! she was so sexy !! smiley
5 years

Saggy tits

Oh yes! saggy tits are best in my opinion, even if they are tiny. the lower they sag the better smiley Although huge udders that sag a lot, seem much more voluptuous, which is not a bad thing
5 years

Saggy tits

Another lover of saggy boobs here. The saggier and more stretch marks on them the better.
5 years

Saggy tits

Saggy, enormous, pendulous breasts are so beautiful. They've grown to be that size and can't defeat gravity at all. You've earned them at that point and they should be admired and appreciated! smiley
5 years

Saggy tits

I’m 28 and after having and nursing 3 babies my nipples point to the ground!
5 years
12   loading