Fat experiences

Saggy tits

[quote]Cutiet89:
So since i was a developing young adult my tits have been so saggy... Now that im fat they are sitting on my stomach . im self conscious of them. Are saggy tits hot???

YES! Big saggy tits sitting on a large stomach is VERY hot! Incredibly sexy!
5 years

Saggy tits

Nice to read comments in this thread. After my rapid weight gain (+75lbs in year) my tits have grown from perky teen b cup to now c/d cup more longer and saggy.

Maybe I still have hope smiley
5 years

Saggy tits

I love it when the tits start to hang/grow on the side as well. Together with a nice layer of backfat, when my wife wears a bra it pushes the fat up and down and you get these nice fat rolls on display. Extra points if what she wears shows those side and back rolls off. I usually make sure we go out that day because I like her in public with visible fat rolls.
5 years

Saggy tits

An ex of mine came to my place and she suggested she might spent the night here. As a bonus she offered me a refresher on how her tits have sagged as she gained weight.
5 years

Saggy tits

DikkeGert:
Saggy or flabby titties on a guy is major turn on for me as having a fatpad above your private parts

When i put on weight most fat goes to my but and tits and the place I'm not proud of in my face bc that's what most people notice first.
belly fat is something you can hide for a while but ass boobs and chin are harder to hide I think.
But on the other side I really like it when people say I'm getting fat😎🐷
4 years

Saggy tits

I posted a video especially for this thread.
4 years

Saggy tits

I’m looking forward to this one day for my tits ❤️
2 years

Saggy tits

As I've gained weight, and my tits have grown, they have become more sensitive, especially if I have had them in the vacuum chamber- I'm a D cup normally these days, but after an hour under a vacuum, I fill out a DD cup bra Nicely. It feels amazing to have the extra weight to jiggle when I walk, but the best part is when my wife and I are having Sex, all my wife has to do is barely touch my nipples, and I will cum, and it feels Amazing. But if she does it less than a minute later I will Cum again. So far I've gotten off 3 times in a row like this. Having boobs really is a wonderful experience. I would do just about anything to feel them full of milk now... They have so much room for it...
2 years

Saggy tits

adore big soft boobs that rest on a tummy
2 years
12   loading