General

I love fat men when im skinny.. but skinny men when im fat

You might try perceiving it as a size contrast appreciation. If you're getting bigger, then to maintain that difference - you're becoming attracted to someone smaller.

I'm into it, but its kind of works one way for me - I always want to be bigger, like between 2x and 3x weight of a partner.

Never been thin though - so I don't know if I would suddenly become attracted to bigger girls.
5 years

I just love fat. A lot or a little. On a man or a woman. I even always screw up making videos because I end up starting at myself on the screen as it records and lose track of time. I just love fat.
I love to look at it and touch it. I like to smell that special scent that is under nice rolls. I love to be around fat people and to love them. I just love fat.
5 years

I find myself in a similar position... I never would have imagined that I'd be attracted to a thin/fit person when I was thinner. Now that I am fat, I find the contrast with my fit partner so incredible...

Funny how if you keep an open mind, lots of things become appealing! smiley
5 years

Given I like the squashing aspect and I always favor for the larger person to be on top, I think it is a sexy thing. If I date a normal (from the point of view of the society) size person I like to be large enough to give them a hard time on the missionary position.
5 years