Stuffing

Dream meal to feed a feedee

SweetLittleTreat:
A dream meal to me would be lots of pizza loaded with all my favorite toppings and looooads of vegan cheese cooked just right so it's gooey, accompanied by infinite Arnold Palmers, creamy mac n cheeze, and a few pints of my favorite kinds of Ben and Jerry's. :&apossmiley I'm already drooling!

Now, to feed my partner... I'd love to stuff him to bursting with his favorite carrot cake, muffins and cheezcake. I'd make him so round and bloated from sweets alone, accompanied with lots of soda so he'd get burpy too!

Oh please stuff me Sweet Little Treat. I love carrot cake, muffins and cheesecake. And add mash potatoes, pizza, sourdough bread to the mix. It would be so nice.
5 years

My fantasy food item would have to be a 'Munchie Box'. Basically, in Scotland we'll put a pizza covered in doner kebab meat in a large pizza box and fill all remaining space with stuff like: chips, chicken nuggets, chicken pakoras, breaded mushrooms, other types of pakora, maybe some mozzarella dippers (if your lucky). So much food that the feedee will over eat just to make it look like she's made a dent in the pandora's box of food.
5 years

Apparition:
My fantasy food item would have to be a 'Munchie Box'. Basically, in Scotland we'll put a pizza covered in doner kebab meat in a large pizza box and fill all remaining space with stuff like: chips, chicken nuggets, chicken pakoras, breaded mushrooms, other types of pakora, maybe some mozzarella dippers (if your lucky). So much food that the feedee will over eat just to make it look like she's made a dent in the pandora's box of food.

I was gonna say pizza because it's so easy to just keep going and have "one more slice" followed by brownies and ice cream, but feeding someone this has now become an ambition...
5 years