Fat experiences

How do you take people noticing your gain?

I've kinda crossed that threshold where my gain is starting to be very noticeable. Everybody is starting to comment on it. I'm not sure how to take it. The first couple people to point it out kinda got to me at first (they weren't very nice about it), but now I try to just shrug it off. In a way I'm proud (at least internally), but at the same time, I almost consider trying to loose the bit I have gained (21 pounds). How do you guys and gals take the criticism?
5 years

I like it even if it isn't said in the best way. I love the compliment
4 years

Not bad at all @Hammertime44. I was doing some yard work at my parents place a couple weeks ago, and the elderly lady across the street came over and asked if I had gained some weight lately and said it looked good on me, and really suited me. That really put a smile on my face on a day that I really needed to be lifted up. And since then the feeling that I need to be fatter has become stronger and stronger.
4 years

I like it when they started to notice, people making comments about me gaining some pounds here and there, but I absolutely love it when I saw the shock on their faces after I start to wear tighter clothes that accentuate my curves. Belly peaking under my shirt and skin tight jeans!
4 years

i'm still nowhere near what people would call "fat", but my ass has definitely plumped up recently, and many people (friends & family) have started commenting about how much thicker I've gotten. It's only made me more eager to gain more fat throughout my whole body!
4 years

@Thislittlepiggy there is not a doubt in my mind that he is both an Encourager And Feeder.Whether he is part of this scene or just realized it when he saw you 80 lbs heavier and it resonated with him. Best wishes on this promising possibility.
4 years

[
b]tummylover183:[/b]
You can be lucky. That's the most uncomplicated way to (perhaps) get to know an encourager/feeder: coincidence!
No stress and trouble. It "just happens".
So...Good luck🤞[/quote]

So far in my time on this site.Some of most gifted slim to fat gainers have met someone " in real life" Or in some cases the current partner liked a 10 lb "Cruise Gain" so much that another 80 plus lbs followed and very quickly at that.All of the women enjoyed their gains completely. The sad part is that nearly every single one of these 6 or 8 ladies left the site a few months into their relationships.
But all in all I concur with your statement completely. It is wonderful and rare to find kindred spirits in "this thing of ours". And coincidence is the least complicated way to start.
4 years

It really didn’t hit me until someone at my office asked me if I had gained some weight. Caught me off guard and I was a little embarrassed. I said I didn’t think anyone noticed but she said we are all gaining with all this work and stress. Afterward, I really was turned on by what she said.
4 years