Gaining

Girlfriend making me go to the gym

If I could presume to give advice, I would say you should tell her you don't mind being fatter, and I'm interested as to why you would feel bad if you got fatter and she got more fit. I don't mean to pry, but would you feel like you let her down?
She may come to like you fatter. When my fiance started putting on weight I thought I should tell him to get to the gym, but looking at him I realized he's so cute chubby. Now I really enjoy him fat and soft.
While you can't change her view or what she's doing you should tell her and perhaps she'll change her mind. I'm quite fit but I love having a fat little man around. You never know
5 years

Girlfriend making me go to the gym

TheWhipHand:
If I could presume to give advice, I would say you should tell her you don't mind being fatter, and I'm interested as to why you would feel bad if you got fatter and she got more fit. I don't mean to pry, but would you feel like you let her down?
She may come to like you fatter. When my fiance started putting on weight I thought I should tell him to get to the gym, but looking at him I realized he's so cute chubby. Now I really enjoy him fat and soft.
While you can't change her view or what she's doing you should tell her and perhaps she'll change her mind. I'm quite fit but I love having a fat little man around. You never know

First thing.... The whip hand, your posts are always great.

Secondly, I work with alot of people in their 20's and the gym fitness idea seems to be the most important factor in their dating relationships. It's almost obsessive here in California. Perhaps you should express to your partner that you enjoy the weight gain and spin it around to a kinky fun game how you want her to put a few pounds on you.
5 years