Gaining

Was a feeder now a feedee?

I can relate. I have been a subtle encourager of my wife weight gain. She's not happy being overweight and I try to me supportive.
Since I retired from the military reserves and no longer have to watch my weight, I have been steadily gaining and enjoying my growing waist and butt. I love the view in the mirror of my pot belly bulging over my briefs, someday, I will have the courage to totally let go and get huge.
5 years

Finally Fat:
We're FA's. Of course we're gonna get fat too!

I'm sure you know now, by your photos, how nice it is to fatten one's self. I think an FA who grows fat themselves should more accurately be called a Fatsexual.

Because it's the fat. Chick fat is best by far when experienced through your own fatness.

So eat and fatten. Your fat is nicely distributed for a guy. Your going to have a very plump look. Looks great!

I like the term fatsexual. I have loved fat women all my life but some time ago found myself intrigued with my own weight gain. After crossing the 200 lb. mark, I decided to just let myself go and enjoy all the food the world has to offer. Over a 12 year period I packed on 130 lbs. and found I loved the process of fattening myself which surprised me at first. As you said: "Chick fat is best by far when experienced through your own fatness". So true! I would love to be in a relationship where my girlfriend or wife fattens me for our mutual pleasure and gets off on turning me into her personal fat pig.
5 years

Finally Fat:
Yup, two fatties eating with each other, blending their fatness and kneading their own fat as they kiss and whisper together about their fat secret.

The fat secret doesn't stay secret though! It's clear to anyone that we are a fat couple of gluttons, gorged but never sated.

My wife has been quite fat for a long time. I've grown soft and plump these last few years- 50 lbs so far. It's so sexy to be the fattened one. She knows how much I like fattening- I made her so fat now we're making me fat too.

Nothing fits and I feel as fat as a pig. Time to eat.

Wonderful description. I got turned on just reading it. Congratulations on your growing relationship. So hot!
5 years

billedmeup:
I am into it on the fantasy side. I used to really like female weight gain stories. I still do, but now I am more into stories where the girlfriend or wife fattens her man.

I have to agree. I am finding myself more and more turned on by stories of guys being fattened and imagining myself in that role. So hot and pleasurable.
5 years

When I decided to transition to genial the role kind of flipped for me. Now I want to be super fat. I think it’s so much more satisfying than being a feeder. But I guess maybe I was repressing the feedee in me and being an FA/ feeder was the only way I could engage that side of myself
5 years