General

Are there any women out there who prefer fat men?

I'm just curious because, well...I'm a fat man. I'm not necessarily asking about women feeders. Just curious about how women feel about fat men in general.

Thanks.
5 years

Marina:
I love fat men. Guys who have been fat forever, guys who find themselves chubby after years of slimness, men who love to eat and can�t help but have their bellies grow...

Women who love fat men? We definitely exist. :-)

That's really encouraging to know that there people who appreciate fat men. I have spent all of my life conforming to society norms. I have wanted to be fat since I was a child. Fortunately my body and genetics are predisposed to gaining weight. I have finally decided that I am going to be what and who I have always wanted to be. I just want to know that there is a chance of finding someone who will love me and be attracted to me as a fat man.

Thanks...you made my day.
5 years

Cherry:
Guys, you're all beautiful, sexy and lovable. 300lb+ middle-aged men are my favourite, but there's someone for every size and shape

Thanks Cherry. That's me! Well, almost. Working on 300 lbs. Almost there.
5 years

pippa123:
yeah I love fat men, anything 300lb plus is amazing but love all fat men body spaces and sizes

Hallelujah!! 300 lbs, here I come!
5 years

I have always preferred fat men smiley Especially growing boys.
5 years

pippa123:
yeah I love fat men, anything 300lb plus is amazing but love all fat men body spaces and sizes

Thank you, but what do really like about us fat men?
5 years

Marina:
I love fat men. Guys who have been fat forever, guys who find themselves chubby after years of slimness, men who love to eat and can�t help but have their bellies grow...

Women who love fat men? We definitely exist. :-)

I love that, " men who can't help but have their bellies grow...". Like the feeder gives us a choice.
5 years

Marina:
Well, not everyone is in a feeder/feedee situation. Some guys will/have to get fat all on their own. ;-)

Very true. Cut back on exercise And eating drinking more has done it.
5 years

Marina:
Well, not everyone is in a feeder/feedee situation. Some guys will/have to get fat all on their own. ;-)

With 80% men and 20% women in the fat fetishism community, most of heterosexual men who want to get fat do it on their own (and for themselves / women in society, exhibitionism,, not for a partner.) Especially in countries where this community is nearly non existant and nearly all people would just be horrified if they knew.

In society, I would say that not all women react negatively to fat men. Some women (with my belly hanging out of my shirt, etc.) are obviously turned on.
5 years

By the way, what do we (fat) men have to do in order to be sexy for women? A friend feminist I know made me notice that women are sexualized and not men (for example in musical clips.) My opinion is that women shouldn't change, but instead men should also be sexualized. Male sexiness has to be invented. Personaly, I inspire myself of women for that. But I don't know if I am right. How do you women find crop tops for men (like in some of my pictures)? How do you find a man with his hand on his hip? How should a turned on face look like? I have always in mind how women do that, because I find it awesome, but I don't know how women like it.

I write here a part of a mp I wrote to someone:

I think that sexiness for men has to be invented, because in the past, our societies were horribly patriarchal, and men just didn’t care (it were only women who had to be beautiful for men.) In addition, the definition of masculinity was wrong. I noticed when I was in Germany that men heard only brutal music from male singers. I hear nearly only music from female singers. When I changed the music to hear a song by a female singer, all men said: “Homosexual!” But isn’t it normal for a heterosexual man to prefer female singers? In Germany, the way we French men speak is considered as “effeminate.” But surprise: German women love that. In Spain, “masculinity” is linked for example with the torturing and killing of a bull. A man who can’t stand it would again be considered as “homosexual”, I suppose. But would a good man not protect bulls against these tortures instead of torturing them? One day, I waited by North African hairdressers about a hour. During this time, I saw the musical clips at the screen. It was French rap, and there were only men to see. What did these men? There was only violence, for example the singer comes into a bank and shoots all the people. Again, I suppose that without that violence, it would be “homosexual.” Is that masculinity? Is it really what women love? Violence is very alien to me, and during the time I was a student at French universities, there was something very strong between North African women and me. So the definition of masculinity was wrong, its definition and male sexiness have now to be invented. For that I inspire myself of women, but I don’t know if it is always the good way. For example, do women like when a man has his hand on his hip? Also, for my own turned on face expression, I always think to how women do it (and it is very awesome how they do it), but I don’t know if the result is good with me.
5 years
12   loading