Fattening others

Help - my girlfriend wants to stop gaining

I don't see the original post so it's hard to respond to details.

I'ts very hard for a woman who doesn't want to live a whole life decicated to salad without dressing to lose weight and keep it off. Patience, young grasshopper.

The beauty of letting her go is that it gives you a new margin of gain. Just imagine this.... Over this spring and summer she works HARD at losing weight. Eats smart. Moves (even though we know that doesn't help). She loses 10 lbs initially (water weight), then a couple of pounds (usually 5-8) more. The rewards come in; she now "deserves" X, Y, or Z. She gains a pound. Loses half. Next weekend there's a part. She has some cake because she ran yesterday. Through encouragement and enabling, you make her gain 5 lbs. Isnt that sexy? Knowing that the more often she diets, the more messed up her body's setpoint becomes?

Being a feeder is a long term job. It's like playing the stocks; long term, you always gain.

The more she loses, the more feeding fun you have; the larger your margin. And -- the more time you have to convince her big is your beautiful.
5 years

Help - my girlfriend wants to stop gaining

I don’t think it’s right to try and fatten someone without consent.

You should be honest and tell her that your attracted to chubbyness and you don’t mind her weight gain. Best case scenario she feels more comfortable chubby. Worst case she feels inadequately chubby.

if you want to make it work all you can do is accept her body the way it is and be supportive of her no matter her choice
5 years