General

Favorite part of a bbws body?

Muffin tops, love handles, fat arms
5 years

I used to love very large breasts at least F cup on a 42+ chest. Now, I love also the large belly, a very large ass and double chin.

I remember the first time a lady sat on my lap to cradle list her and I realized her ass was too large for my arms to contain it. And I managed to lift her.
5 years

Anywhere is nice, but I love big boobies.
5 years

Huge breasts!!
5 years

The belly is by far my favorite body part.

I also love double chins, big boobs, big butts, fat tighs, fat overarms and wide hips. But the belly is certainly the absolute my favorite part.
5 years

The belly of course is the one that steals the spotlight, but also the butt and the thighs of a woman the bigger they are the more they jiggle and feel like pudding.
5 years

The super soft lower belly fat, love to feel it and rub it, but the complete feedee package in general.
5 years

it's different with every bbw (and bhm, too)... i don't know how else to explain it. fat is just good, so any part that is soft and plush is going to be nice. on one person it might be the roundness of their double chin that gets me, on another ir might be their belly, or their chest... or it may be their arms.... who knows? no single thing attracts me, and it seems to vary from person to person.
5 years

Belly - both the big, full beach ball belly and a belly with rolls of fat.

Fupa - a big, fat pubic area is sooooooo hot!

Cheeks (face) - chubby cheeks are always sexy.

Breasts - any size. "Smaller" ones in contrast with a huge belly are awesome. The breasts only look small by comparison to the belly when in reality the breasts are D cup and larger.

Butt/wide hips - all the better for holding at the right time. Hand smacking a huge butt makes an amazing sound! Round and bulging butt cheeks are great for holding as well.

Thighs/calves/cankles - skinny legs just don't belong on a BBW. Thick thighs wrapped around me is heavenly.

Shoulders - wide, bare shoulders are erotic. I enjoy the bare shoulder style of clothes.

Arms - thick arms wrapped around me is wonderful.

Fingers - holding pudgy digits and being gripped by them (in various places) makes me very happy.

Lips - kissing full, wet lips is an incredible experience.

Now that I think about these parts, they may not necessarily be listed in the order of most to least favorite. Suffice to say, ALL parts of a BBW body are my favorites! smiley
5 years

Bellies get my attention first... but I really like all areas of BBWs... The more important thing for me is balance... and stiffness. I don't care much for super sag... Or one area being extremely out of proportions to the other areas. Shape and flow are everything to me.
5 years
12   loading