Fat experiences

Are you the fattest person you personally know?

Have you reached the point where you personally don't know anyone who's fatter than you are?
5 years

Have a LOOOOONG way for that to happen but I am now the fattest out of my friends
5 years

De mis conocidos definitivamente sí.
5 years

Like the front page says on this site - I'm usually the biggest, fattest person in the room. It's very rare that I meet someone that's fatter than me.
5 years

Among my friends, absolutely! None of them even come close. Among family... one of my aunts and one of my uncles are also quite fat, I don't know exactly how much they weigh though.
5 years

I am the fattest among my freinds and family. But one of my buddies had a buddy who is bigger than me but in every way he is taller and fatter.
5 years

Of my friends I am by far the fattest. However in my family, I am the smallest. For reference, I'm now about 285
5 years

I come from a fairly fat family, and my best friends are also really fat, but the fattest person I know is around 520.
5 years

I used to be until I met my girlfriend's college friend who is at least 150 pounds heavier than I am. I think I'm about as big as her husband.
5 years

I am the biggest in my circle of friends. There are 2 ladies at work that are bigger. My Aunt is also bigger...for now. 😘
4 years
12   loading