Extreme obesity

Consensual brainwashing.

Hedonistic_Purity:
Two people want to get off on a non-consent or manipulation fantasy, but first they have to talk about what they want, what there limits are, safety words, or in other words: consent.

This creates a sexual catch 22. If you're consenting to rape/manipulation, you're not being raped or manipulated (unless you are), but to get off you want to feel like you are. The best a couple can do is pretend as best as they can and try not to think about it. It makes me wonder though, if you really try to suppress knowledge of consent, how likely are you to brainwash yourself.

One of my hottest fantasies is convincing a hopeless piggy that unhealthy processed food full or fat amd sugar is healthy. The more fattening, the healthier. Telling her I care about her and this or that will make her healthy and live long. That even though she's in agony and feels like she might rip open, she desperately needs more calories in her body because gaining weight is good for her and I care. I would actually do this in real life but I'd make it clear beforehand that I'm doing it and why and make sure she is willing. But I do wonder if at some point she'll actually start to believe it (or believe that I believe it), and forget/suppress reality.

Which would be hot as fuck.

Phxmetrogainer:
I wish i was a woman or u were gay you are perfect for me

That is very arousing. The body will go where the mind takes it...having a man subject me to that level of control and submission is even better.
5 years

Consensual brainwashing.

I'd like to find hypnosis audio files for gaining and stuffing spoken by a woman.
5 years

Consensual brainwashing.

the couple times i've been hypnotized during play have been gratifying, with the right person i'd do it again, though it'd require a LOT of negotiation before hand.

still a hot idea, though, to be remodelled without your knowledge smiley
5 years