Fat experiences

Fuking a x now that you're fat and the haven't seen you since you're fat

I haven’t but I do think fat sex is so much better. Lol well At least I enjoy sex more after the gain
5 years

Cutiet89:
once you go fat you don't go back know

one day, an african woman told me "once you get black, you never get back..." she was right... and it s true it is the same for fat women... when you make love or have sex with one of them, it change the way you will see the women after... and the fat ones become attractive suddenly... lol
5 years

So in highschool I was with a cute blond girl for a bit that had a gifted chest area. I didn't really get with her and years later got a text asking to meet up again. To my shock she had piled on about a hundred pounds. Her chest pillowing over her dress, hips bulging outwards and a belly that was quite clear. It's one of the hottest things that I've been through.
5 years

LoopsnBloops:
So in highschool I was with a cute blond girl for a bit that had a gifted chest area. I didn't really get with her and years later got a text asking to meet up again. To my shock she had piled on about a hundred pounds. Her chest pillowing over her dress, hips bulging outwards and a belly that was quite clear. It's one of the hottest things that I've been through.

Don't leave us hanging. Did you get back with her? Did you tell her you like her new size?
5 years

I got with her for a while but ultimately didn’t end up staying with her. I have plenty of stories about kinky experiences we have which I don’t mind sharing as long as everyone is kept anonymous.

She wasn’t into feederism at all but ate like she wanted to gain weight. There was a night where she mixed a Nutella, peanut butter and cream milkshake and drank pretty much the whole thing.

Valentine’s Day she cooked steak in an entire stick of butter.

Her chest size which she teased out at high school was DD and grew to become high E the second time I met her after she fattened up. The difference also being that her belly had grown and enough so to start a small hang. It also accentuated her face and gave her a slight double chin.

All of this very exciting but she wasn’t interested in the feederism side of things as well as just not being the person I was looking to spend my life with so ultimately we broke up.

3 years pass and I was texting her again. Now in modern day she put on even more weight and her chest grew to FF cup boobs. She’s going for surgery soon to get a reduction due to back issues which I suppose kills some of the magic behind this story but it’s fine by me.

Nowadays I have a new girl who is able to tend to the feeder side of me even if she’s not into it and that’s the kind of thing that shows how much someone cares. She’s quite chubby too but more important to me is how she treats me.

I wouldn’t mind talking more about this but maybe there should be a separate thread for stories like these.
5 years