Gaining

Tight clothing

Chubbychipmunk:
I love how it feels when my clothes get tighter. I had to squeeze into the panties I have on and there so tight it hurts but also feels good. Makes me feel so sexy to outgrow my panties. So fat and juicy.

Love your post. The thought of you getting turned on by how tight your clothes are getting is really hot!
5 years

Tight clothing

I love it when my target wears stuff that isn't too lose. I love seeing her fat rolls show up. No hiding it for others that way too smiley
5 years

Tight clothing

I'm the opposite. I love it when women plan to gain more weight, and buy clothes with extra room to gain.
5 years

Tight clothing

I wear my clothes till they pop. Just blew the botton off a pair of shorts from Last summer. None of my last year's clothes fit. I squeezed into the biggest pair I had to got to work. It happened sitting at lunch wile I was eating every one laughed at me. It was so exiting!!
5 years

Tight clothing

Some items I don't let the little man replace until they're intolerable, like pyjamas. I really enjoyed watching them get tighter, so tight the seams broke at the bottom, or he cut them to make them fit better. Other items I buy him are one or two sizes bigger, depending on how fat I want him.
At a couple dinners he's outdone himself - and his shirts. I can see the shirt straining to hold in his eating. When we got home once his buttons popped.
This past week we went for a fitting for his wedding clothes, but I only brought people who would praise him for getting fatter. Sure enough, the clothes were too tight and we needed a bigger size. At first he was very embarrassed, but after everyone patted him and told him in laudatory tone that he'd gotten too fat, and after I praised him as well, he seemed much happier about it all, and when we ate out afterward he ate plenty.
5 years

Tight clothing

Ffox:
I feel you I made my bridesmaid dress extra big to grow into plenty of belly room and it stretches.

I'm sure you'll make short work of that
5 years

Tight clothing

Is the thrill you're experiencing enough to motivate you to continue your gain until you are truly FAT, or will you stop at being merely chubby?
5 years

Tight clothing

Chubbychipmunk:
I love how it feels when my clothes get tighter. I had to squeeze into the panties I have on and there so tight it hurts but also feels good. Makes me feel so sexy to outgrow my panties. So fat and juicy.

Being a guy, I don't much care for tight clothes on me... but on a girl, yes it can be sexy AF, especially if done just right. I'd almost dare say its more appealing then just nude! Just wonderful watching the fat swell out...begging to flow. And then add a fat juicy camel toe... mhh hmm ^_^
5 years

Tight clothing

It's always exciting and satisfying to watch his clothes get tighter as he gets fatter, watching him trying to squeeze into them. I see tight clothes as a job well done.
5 years

Tight clothing

Every now and then he will keep something around. He used to do it more often, when he thought he would slim down. Now that he's accepted being fat, however, he doesn't do it as often.
I, however, note his rates of getting fatter, and I love seeing him after a big dinner. When I came home his shirt was plastered to his body, ready to come off. He does outgrow shirts faster than pants, but he has more elastic waistband pants than he used to.
5 years
12   loading