Fat experiences

A shocking rite of passage for a fat man

So, in my quest to gain weight, I experienced something this morning that shocked me. I, as most men do, usually wake up with an erection. This morning, I walked into my bathroom, turned the lights on and looked down. I noticed that I can no longer see my feet. But I then noticed that I couldn't see my own penis, even with an erection. I immediately checked in the mirror to make sure I was erect and I was. Now, I'm not hung like a horse but I am not lacking either. Above average, or so I've been told in the past. I also noticed my penis is surrounded by a rather large mound of flesh, significantly masking it's length. Initially, I was somewhat devastated. I laid back in bed and asked myself, what have I done? But as I looked down across my chest at my noticeably mountainous belly, I chalked it up to being a rite of passage in the process of gaining. Guess I'll be seeing my member only in the mirror from now on.
5 years

BigBear350:
So, in my quest to gain weight, I experienced something this morning that shocked me. I, as most men do, usually wake up with an erection. This morning, I walked into my bathroom, turned the lights on and looked down. I noticed that I can no longer see my feet. But I then noticed that I couldn't see my own penis, even with an erection. I immediately checked in the mirror to make sure I was erect and I was. Now, I'm not hung like a horse but I am not lacking either. Above average, or so I've been told in the past. I also noticed my penis is surrounded by a rather large mound of flesh, significantly masking it's length. Initially, I was somewhat devastated. I laid back in bed and asked myself, what have I done? But as I looked down across my chest at my noticeably mountainous belly, I chalked it up to being a rite of passage in the process of gaining. Guess I'll be seeing my member only in the mirror from now on.

sounds delicious!

my favorite milestone is when a fatty can't even reach it anymore... smiley
5 years

BigBear350:

canuck:
sounds delicious!

my favorite milestone is when a fatty can't even reach it anymore... smiley

Now, I must say, that sounds enticing.
5 years