Stuffing

Stuffing game challenges

Trying this today, I only got the king size ones since those were the most available. Regular and funsize combined totalled 5 where there were 20 king size at my local Wal-Mart.
5 years

Stuffing game challenges

Some challenges might be fun. Order pizza and have a time "contest" to see how much you could eat. How many ice cream cones can you eat in a day. Anything like that would be really fun.
5 years

Stuffing game challenges

Got through 18 before I had to stop. I just couldn't take any more chocolate. If I could have found some flavored ones I probably could have gone longer.
5 years

Stuffing game challenges

xxfatprincessxx:
Okay, so something I've been fantasizing about a lot lately is a feeder playing food challenge games with me. An example would be going through a superstore and getting one of every type of kit Kat everywhere (I'm not just talking flavour, I mean one of each from the candy isle, and every check stand and by the self check so at my grocery store that would probably be over 70 kit kats). Is this just me? Do feeders like this exist? I've only ever heard of feeders wanting to go out to buffets or restaurants or stuff at home, but like- it could be so much fun! Any games or challenges you guys play or want to play?

Feeders like this absolutely exist haha, I'm one of them. A few years back I had a challenge for my girlfriend at the time where I took her to every burger place in our town (burger king, wendys, wayback, two mcdonalds, and a few sit-down bars) and she had to eat the largest burger on the menu from each one before I took her home. It was a lot of fun!
5 years

Stuffing game challenges

TheCakeIsAPie:
Feeders like this absolutely exist haha, I'm one of them. A few years back I had a challenge for my girlfriend at the time where I took her to every burger place in our town (burger king, wendys, wayback, two mcdonalds, and a few sit-down bars) and she had to eat the largest burger on the menu from each one before I took her home. It was a lot of fun!

That sounds like a really fun game. I was thinking about doing something similar where I go to this particular row of restaurants with my girlfriend, and she picks whatever she wants me to have on the menu at each place. Could get embarrassing if the restaurants recognize me coming from the restaurant just over, but oh well!
5 years