Fat experiences

60lbs in a year?

AG90:
Is that a pretty achievable goal?
That�s about 5lbs a month......
Pretty new to this but I�m trying to think of a goal that�s definitely noticeable but nothing that I�m setting myself up for failure for.

I�m 5�7 at 180lbs, so a gain of 60lbs would put me at about 240lbs.....would that be pretty noticeable? Would I look like a fat boy? Lol

I think it is "do able". It depends on your age, metabolism, etc. I have gained five pounds in two days. But I'm old, so I gain very easily.
Yes you would look like a fat guy.
5 years

60lbs in a year?

Definitely do-able! I’ve gained 100 pounds in a year. But I must say, you really need to have a few things working for you. You need to able to gain easily, and just go for it. And I mean, stuffing often (preferably fast food), big meals, lost of snacking or even weight gain shakes. Good luck!
5 years

60lbs in a year?

i have fattened up several partners, and 50-60 lbs is an easy target... 100 lbs is more challenging, but still possible, and i have achieved this as well. to gain that much you really have to put in the effort and be dedicated...and a feeder helps too!
5 years

60lbs in a year?

So very reasonable. It does, though, help if you're already chubby or plump, because you already have the habits needed to grow fatter. My fiance has gained. Fifty pounds already in the past few months - he's already fat, so it's easy for him to make excuses and it takes more food to satisfy him. Also, as he gets slower and it's harder to make certain movements, and excuses to stop trying, it's easier for him to gain.
5 years

60lbs in a year?

Sure you can gain that amount in a year, but the rest of our bodies will not be prepared for the extra weight so quickly.
Thinking knees, and back, and body parts that will have to support the extra load.
5 years

60lbs in a year?

HoneyBearsMrs:
Totally do-able!!! My husband has gained 60 this year EASILY!

Humpty-Dumpty was Pushed !!

smiley
5 years

60lbs in a year?

Yes. It is attainable. However, I find it more difficulty the fatter you are.
5 years

60lbs in a year?

[quote]californiabay:
Yes. It is attainable. However, I find it more difficulty the fatter you are.[/quote

This is what I discovered also. You have to eat the calories to maintain current weight, PLUS additional calories to gain.
5 years

60lbs in a year?

It is attainable, I'm up 60 pounds since last thanksgiving.
5 years

60lbs in a year?

bills225:
This is completely possible. It comes down to how bad you want to gain the weight.

It took 4 years for me to gain 60 lbs, and I can say, it's a lot of weight. More than you may realize if you have never done it. I'm not willing to gain that fast, but like I said, 5 pounds per month is completely possible if you are dedicated.

That 60 lbs would be like gaining a small bag of concret in weight. Trying to visualize the added volume, picture a pound of yellow fat X60.

I love the perminent changes that gaining that fast would bring. The NEW fat cells, wonderful feedee cellulite, and of course the stretch marks. It's Hot, when I think about the perminentcy of it.
Even if I were to gain, I could never return to my former self. I love the super soft fat after a cycle.
5 years
12   loading