Story authors

I will finish an unfinished story.

So tempted to take you up on this with my own stories. You're a fantastic writer! However, I'm still hoping to have time to finish my stories myself. Someday! Lol.

The story I'd most like to see finished, which may not interest you, as it's a male gain one, is this one by LittleExtra (who may or may not be planning to finish it himself!). fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view
5 years

hurgon:
So tempted to take you up on this with my own stories. You're a fantastic writer! However, I'm still hoping to have time to finish my stories myself. Someday! Lol.

The story I'd most like to see finished, which may not interest you, as it's a male gain one, is this one by LittleExtra (who may or may not be planning to finish it himself!). fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view

Chubbygirl22:
Just finished reading this amazing story and I totally dig it! I can either write an ending tailored to you, or I can write the way I see the ending, which would definitely be quite a few chapters. These characters deserve their happy ending!

Sorry for taking a couple of days to reply. Personally I loved the teasing and fit / unfit contrast between the characters, but I'm sure your own take on the ending would be great!
5 years

Thanks for the free publicity guys! smiley

Glad you both enjoyed the story - I appreciate it!

A more recent comment on it has prompted me to revisit it, but when I'll get the time to finish it, I don't know.

In the meantime, happy to read someone else's take on it, as long as the original chapters are credited in some way. Flattered you're willing to try though!
5 years