General

Discovering this fetish because of gaining gf

Has anyone discovered they were an FA because their significant other gained weight?

I'm asking this because for originally I was attracted to the conventially slim body standard. My current gf was very slender when I met her, being 124 lbs at a 5'10" height. However, her humongous appetite won it from her metabolism and over the years she slowly gained weight.

Instead being turned off I found myself admiring her curves, even hoping she would gain more and loving how soft she was getting.

I also noticed that my ideal female body type had shifted from slim to chubby/fat.

Anyway, I wondered if there were more people who didn't have this fetish until their s/o gained weight.
5 years

How was her attitude regarding her gain, and how did it develop over time? Did she try to fight it? Was she just grudgingly accepting it as a price to be payed to satisfy her appetite? Or did she embrace it?

This might also have an effect on how you feel about it.

In my case, the size I am most attracted to heavily depends on how she feels about it. If she feels well in her body and accepts her size, I can feel attracted to her even if she is extremely huge.

About discovering this fetish... (fetish might still be a bit of an overstatement in my case, because I can still be attracted to slimmer women) However, I was attracted to chubby girls since I can remember. Still, it changed over time, after getting to know larger and larger girls, my ideal female body type has slowly grown from chubby/fat to a size just outside of the BMI chart.
5 years

Her reaction at first was positive. She was thin to begin with so she was glad to get some curves. She also got a lot of compliments from her friends and family. She showed off her curves a lot. As she continued to gain the only problem for her was her growing belly. It was around this time that I discovered how much I like her softer body.

The biggest problem however was that a lot of people began commenting on her weight gain, expressing their worries and suggesting that she should diet.

It was after a failed diet ( she lost around 20 lbs, but gained it, and more, back in no time) that she accepted her bigger body. She also got into the whole body positive thing. She made clear to her friends and family that she'll never be thin again.

Like everyone, she has good days on which she flaunts her body, and bad days on which she thinks she too fat, but in general she has embraced her body.
5 years

It's quite normal not to know that you like something until you experience it. May we ask what she weighs now?
5 years

I only got into it when I bought the house and we moved in. The little man gained a little and I thought he looked cute, so I encouraged his appetite and it gave me so much satisfaction to watch him grow fatter, softer, and more obedient over time. He's gained around 150 lbs and has accepted that he loves food and will keep getting fatter. He also loves to please, so getting praise for becoming fat helps him get fatter. After I recently patted his belly and told him what a sweet little husband he'll be, he ate a huge lunch and had a very happy expression on his face.
5 years

johnxyz:
It's quite normal not to know that you like something until you experience it. May we ask what she weighs now?

She currently weighs around 215 lbs.
5 years