Food and recipes

Africa tribe force feeding their girls....

I remember reading about a tribe in africa, where young women are forced fattened to get a man. It appears that the men find fat women sexy. The fatter the better.

Does anyone know what is used in this ritual of fattening AND how to make it?
5 years

Change tribe to ethnic group.
5 years

Ethnic group and tribe are NOT the same thing. Saying they are a tribe implies a complete political system, and ethnic group does not.

A tribe is not necessarily a unique ethnic group, although it can be.

A simple way to see the difference is that a tribe, has a chief (or equivalent). An ethnic group does not. (or at least may not) A tribe without a political structure is not a tribe.
5 years

Anyway.....Does anyone know what is used in this ritual and how it is made?
5 years

fatchance:
Ethnic group and tribe are NOT the same thing. Saying they are a tribe implies a complete political system, and ethnic group does not.

A tribe is not necessarily a unique ethnic group, although it can be.

A simple way to see the difference is that a tribe, has a chief (or equivalent). An ethnic group does not. (or at least may not) A tribe without a political structure is not a tribe.

trolls_fatter:
So do I change it or not? Are people this politically correct? Had no clue I was saying anything wrong

Actually, I don't know that you were wrong. I don't know if it is a specific tribe that is being referred to or a number of tribes making up an ethnic group. On that basis, I believe what you said was just fine.
5 years

Not a wonderful scenario. Now if the was willing, or enthusiastic .... it would be different. But of course, that is nothing like what is described.
5 years