Gaining

Better way to funnel alone?

I tried funnel feeding once. It worked alright, however I found that I may have had the wrong funnel, I had a wide mouth funnel so once I poured it in, it was impossible to stop. I know this might not be the best method of funneling, and I also found it distracting to have to constantly look at the funnel as I’m pouring it in there. When I do that I’m thinking about how much I’m funneling. Does anyone have any trips or tricks for funneling alone?
5 years

I agree that it is distracting to have to manage the funnel during a feeding. This is what I discovered during my use of the Bong style setup. Have wanted to try the funnel gag type, and the fact that it would be "hands free". Have you tried the "Camelback" style with the bite valve for flow control? I have a clear bladder for one that I was planning to use in the near future. Not sure about cleaning out the heavy cream residue after use, how to get it clean.
I have also pondered the use of a new, "clean" and clear enema setup

Seems we need to run the numbers and calculate the flows for any given size tubes.

I have also considered using the mouth guard style mouth piece for those times when you would not want to allow the feedee control. To me this is hot, but one has to consider saftey as well.
5 years

I have tried using a 2 litre clear plastic lemonade bottle with the bottom cut off. This makes a lovely see-through funnel of large capacity. An old wire coat hanger can be bent to make a hanging-up device if that helps.
5 years