Fat experiences

Fat sex better?

Apfc1989:
Is it just me or is sex better when your chubbier/your partner is also?

This is definitely true!
My wife was already plumper and heavier and I decided to I tentio ally gain myself after an accidental gain to start. I have a weight gain fetish but I didn’t think my wife did. As I got a big Fat gut my wife couldn’t stop having sex with me.....we had sex almost every night as opposed to once a week or every two weeks. She seemed to love my new big fat gut and she seemed more relaxed about throwing her weight around in the bed. She climaxed harder and constantly was holding onto my fat belly and even talking directly about us getting to fat for certain positions while she manipulated our bellies to get better penetration. Having both of our bellies getting in the way during sex made us both that much more sexed up.

Yes fat sex is so much better
5 years

Fat sex better?

mrtubby:
No, it's not just you.

Totally love fat sex more to jiggle and rub
5 years

Fat sex better?

Awesome to sink my hands into the soft flesh of my wife's belly and sides as we're doing it. Then when we're done, there's no better cushion in the world than a big, soft belly and a 46DDD chest smiley
5 years

Fat sex better?

Def better. Had some this past weekend with a 400lbish guy. it take ssome moving around but OMG its so good.
5 years

Fat sex better?

So, a year ago I was pretty fit, with muscles.
I thought sex was good, with my fat wife.
Now, a year later I have put so much weight on, let myself go, I was expecting sexual pleasure to be diminished, as all the 'fitness' media bang on about is if your super fit you have better blood flow and sex is amazing etc.
The truth is, there is not really any difference, and in fact, if anything, sex is actually better for me personally now I am unfit. Things which I had not expected, like the benefits of ultra sensitive nipples now I'm fat, constantly stood on end. Also the extra arousal of my fat belly slapping together with my wife who has a beautiful soft belly, which heightens the whole thing.
I'm very happy with how things are.
4 years

Fat sex better?

[quote]herecomestheairplane:
So much better! I gained about 10 pounds unintentionally over the past half a year because I was feeding my fat boyfriend so much and there was all this good food around! I was really toned at first but now I am really enjoying the soft curves adding a bit more squish to our intimate time together. It feels so so good! Hooray for both of us having bigger boobies! :-)[/quote

smiley)) hehe sounds cute would love to try some of this with acute and eager gf smiley
4 years

Fat sex better?

Mjohnson:
There is lots of information out there that suggests the female sex drive drops significantly when the average woman consumes less than 1400 calories a day and can disappear completely if she consumes less than 1000 calories per day , which flies in the face of a woman dieting to make herself more attractive, Does this work in reverse ? Seems to yes

Speaking as a bodybuilder, most female bikini and bodybuilding competitors never have periods. Spoke to one girl at my gym that hadn't had a period in 6 years. Their hormones are that jacked up from having sub 10% body fat and being in a caloric deficit for 9+ months of the year. She has an absolute banging body but she says her regimen has yielded her with absolutely no sex drive.
4 years

Fat sex better?

Sex is with out doubt better between my S,O and I these days, she has gained about 80lbs slowly over a decade, but recently she has decided to really let her self go and aims to gain about 50lbs, and fully embrace her self as my 'feedee', so far in the last 2 months we reckon she has gained about 25lbs. And is showing no sign of stopping. We've started using some sex toys as well, at around 270lb now,reaching around her large tummy that looks like she is 12 months pregnant I bring her to Orgasm over and over again , I make her Orgasm for each tub of Icecream or fattening treat she naughtily consumed earlier in the night , or the day before. Even if she has to have 4 Orgasms in a row, whilst telling her she'll become properly fat, and too fat for some sex positions. My / our favourite is when she lifts her huge fat bum cheek for me to spoon her sex spot, and whilst boning her from behind I hand feed her Chocolates or small cakes, profiteroles etc while we are both in a state of climax . It is getting more difficult to accomplish as she slowly , inevitably gains more fat especially in her already large bum. But all that is doing is turning us both on much more these days. I really don't know what will happen in the future if we carry on these antics, whether she will reach a gaining plateau or just slowly gain more. The sex just gets better and more intimate and addicting
4 years

Fat sex better?

I have been with women from 200 to 500 pounds, and yes, bigger is definitely better! I am about 250 myself and would enjoy growing fatter with a SSBBW. The feel of our bellies smashed together in any position is awesome. Spreading tree trunk legs to get my cock buried inside her is amazing.

My belly resting on her ass while doing doggie is a turn on for both of us.

All of our soft warm fat squished together is such a turn on. A hot sex session is also a great way to work up an appetite for a stuffing buffet.

Enjoy! I do!
4 years

Fat sex better?

littlejohnboy:
I have been with women from 200 to 500 pounds, and yes, bigger is definitely better! I am about 250 myself and would enjoy growing fatter with a SSBBW. The feel of our bellies smashed together in any position is awesome. Spreading tree trunk legs to get my cock buried inside her is amazing.

My belly resting on her ass while doing doggie is a turn on for both of us.

All of our soft warm fat squished together is such a turn on. A hot sex session is also a great way to work up an appetite for a stuffing buffet.

Enjoy! I do!

Totally agree here !
Fat sex is much, much better. opens up so many possibilities including kinky stuff.
Food and sex are the perfect combination !
4 years
12   loading